Take It Easy 😈

(A/N): Hello, everyone!! Welcome back to yet another story update, and to anyone new, welcome!! This one's a bit spicy so I won't keep you waiting 😉. Enjoy <33

It was late at night when I got the message. I hadn't expected to get it at all, let alone at midnight. I sat up in my bed as I re-read the words on my screen over and over again wondering how I should respond. I hadn't heard from him in over a year, and now he was sending messages like we hadn't stopped talking after his family had to move away for... reasons. My best friend Danny was back, and I didn't know how to feel. Another ping from my phone abruptly stopped my spacing out, and I looked down to read the message.

Dandelion:

You up👀???

Dandelion:

Come let me in, I know ur home! 🚶✌️

I threw myself out of bed and raced downstairs to the front door without caring that I was still in my pajama shorts. Once I got to the door, I paused and took in a deep breath to calm my nerves. Ever since he'd moved away, my life without Danny had been lonely, and I missed him every single day. We'd grown up together, so I'd gotten used to being able to go down the street when I needed him or being able to call him when I wanted company. So when he'd left, I didn't know what to do with myself.

I never went out or partied, I stayed home and helped my mom whenever she was around. I didn't feel like going out or making new friends because I missed him so much. But now... now he was back, and I didn't have to feel lonely anymore. I put on a bright smile and threw open the front door.

I frowned in confusion as I stared into the broad, fabric-clad chest of the man in front of me. I looked up to see a handsome white-haired boy smiling down at me with the prettiest brown eyes I'd ever seen. As I stared into those eyes, I recognized them as belonging to my long lost partner in crime. "Do you know how long I waited to see you?!", he shouted as he pulled me into a bone-crushing hug, "I missed you so much, (Y/N)!!".

Warmth filled me as I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him tightly. "I missed you, too!! Where the fuck have you been, loca?!", I said while pulling away and tugging him inside the house. I shut the door and locked it before turning to see Danny sprawled out on my couch.

(A/N): The ones who get it get it, and the ones who don't don't-

He looked around with a bright smile, and his eyes sparkled with joy. "Good to see that nothing changed while I was gone. Is my second mother home?", he questioned while standing and walking toward the kitchen. "She isn't! She's working another one of those god damned late shifts again. Come on upstairs! You still know your way to my room, right?", I asked teasingly while jogging up the stairs to my bedroom.

Once I was back in my room, I left the door open for him to come in before settling myself in my bed again. He had changed so much while he was away. His hair, his physique, his confidence; so much was different. But I knew he was the same boy I used to catch butterflies with when we were younger.

A few moments later, my bestie was making his way inside my room and shutting the door. He looked around with a smirk and a twinkle in his eyes as he took in his surroundings. "I like what you've done with the place, darling. It's got a sexier vibe than before.", he mused while reaching up to brush his fingertips across the LED light stips lining my ceiling. "Thanks!", I hummed before looking up from my phone and noticing Danny was still in his coat, "Why's your jacket still on? Are you not planning on staying?".

The pretty boy looked away from the lights and back to me with a raised brow. "You're okay with me staying overnight? Darling, I'm not the same little boy you knew when I left.", he spoke proudly while straightening up to stand at his full height. I chuckled and got off my bed to walk and stand directly in front of him. "I don't care how much you've changed physically or personality-wise. You're always gonna be my little dandelion even if a hug isn't the only thing you want to give me.", I teased while staring up into those pretty brown eyes of his. If he wanted to play that game, I'd make sure not to disappoint him.

He grinned before shaking his head and pulling off his jacket. His hoodie followed. Once both those garments were gone, it was easy to see that he wasn't lying about not being a boy anymore. Even though he was still wearing a shirt, I could tell he had been working out for a long while. His shoulders were wide and sturdy, his neck was delicately rugged, and his jawline was sharper than glass. His biceps were large, and it was evident he never missed a day at the gym. He had matured quite a bit since I last saw him, but that didn't matter to me at all.

"You still think I'm the same little boy you used to play hopscotch with, dollface? I'm not 'the nice kid' from down the street anymore. I can be pretty mean when I want to be.", he purred in a darker tone. Internally, I was losing my shit, but I just chuckled and shook my head on the outside. "Why don't you show me how mean you can get-", I started but was cut off by being shoved backward. I yelped as I tumbled over the foot of my bed and into the soft mattress. The air was knocked out of me, and, before I could register what had happened, Danny's lithe fingers had wrapped around my throat. He gracefully climbed over me and straddled my waist. I stared up into those mischief-filled eyes with shock and excitement filling my own. "What were you going to say, darling? Or does the cat got your tongue now?", he purred while applying light pressure on the sides of my neck.

(A/N: Remember kiddos, don't squeeze the windpipe!! Apply pressure to the carotid artery (where ur pulse is / underneath the jawline!!)

"You heard me just fine, hon'. Maybe you're too much of a bitch to do anything about it, though.", I teased and his grip tightened ever-so-slightly. He chuckled, but it was void of humor. He looked unbothered on the outside, but I could see the darkness growing in his eyes with every smart comment I made. "If you're sure you want to do this, then just tell me. Besides, I've been wanting you since high school.", he spoke while tilting my head upward so that I could look deeper into those beautiful brown orbs of his. I smiled brightly after hearing his words. It felt good to know I hadn't been the only one feeling the attraction to their best friend.

"That's good to know. I'm perfectly fine with doing whatever you want, pretty boy, but you should know I'm very kinky. You've been warned.", I said as adrenaline-filled my being. Danny chuckled and pulled me closer before leaning down enough for his lips to brush the shell of my ear. "It's nothing I can't work out with a little time and patience.", he whispered before licking a stripe up from the base of my neck to my jawline.

"Just sit back, relax... and take it easy."

THE END

(A/N): GREETINGS MY PRECIOUS BABES!! Some of you may notice that this is a bit familiar, and that's because it's a oneshot I copy/pasted from one of my less known books and changed a few details. I wish I could've written something fresh for y'all but life's been HECTIC.

Don't worry I'll have something new next week bc SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER FOR THE YEAR YAYYYY!!! Congratulations to those who made it through another year, and a special congratulations to those who graduated highschool this year. Y'all are a step closer to being the people of your dreams and I couldn't be prouder. Don't forget to eat, drink, and be happy. Try to be safe, and if you can't be safe at least be careful. Please remember to take care of yourselves, my loves 🥺! ILYSM <333

thesmolbean out.