Sweet Tooth (Oneshot) 💗🤪

(A/N): Heyoo!! I'm back with a crackfic cause I feel like it's been a while since I've written one lol. This idea was so random to me! Also, in the author's note at the end, I have an exciting announcement to make!! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter <3

(No one's POV)

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

(Y/N) facepalmed as her best friend began interrogating her other bestie. They were 25 minutes late for an important meeting because a certain someone had taken an extra 15 minutes to walk around the city when they were supposed to be buying groceries. "Chill, dude. I know we're late, but I bought these to cheer us up!", Aliya chirped nervously while pushing a bright pink box toward Ashley.

Ashley stared at the box for a moment before snatching it up and opening it. Silence filled the air for a few seconds before Ashley sighed and closed the box. "You're telling me you wasted our time walking around town... and buying edibles?! Are you frickin' kidding me?!!!", Ashley yelled causing (Y/N) to snicker. Aliya's eyes widened as she took the box and sniffed around it. "These are edibles??? The lady that sold them to me said they'd change my life for 24 hours. I just thought she meant they were really good.", Aliya mused while sitting the box on the counter. (Y/N) cackled and glanced at the clock while grabbing her keys.

"We can discuss your time management issues and naiveté later. Let's get to this meeting so we can buy those idiots upstairs some food.", (Y/N) said earning a sigh from Ashley and a hum from Aliya. A few moments later, they were heading out the door. "WE'RE LEAVING BOYS!! IF YOU GET HUNGRY, THERE ARE SNACKS IN THE KITCHEN, BUT DON'T EAT WHAT'S IN THE PINK BOX! BYE-BYE NOW!", Ashley called as she and her friends finally left the house.

Upstairs, Danny and his four friends were so busy horsing around that they hadn't heard anything that had been said. Only when the door slammed shut did the boys stop goofing off. Danny checked his watch and frowned his stomach growled. "Dude, they said they'd bring us food an hour ago!", Arny whined while rolling off of the bed and onto the floor. Brandon rolled his eyes before standing and stretching widely. "Where are you going?", William asked as he watched his tall friend walk toward the bedroom door.

"I'm going to raid the kitchen. Y'all coming or not?", he asked and was quickly joined at the door by three more starving boys. Seconds later the four of them were standing over the box of brownies with confusion written all over their faces. "This ain't it chief. Why'd they leave perfectly good brownies on the counter?", Arny commented while flipping the lid back to look over the sweet treats. William reached into the box before pulling one of them out and giving it a sniff. It smelled and looked like a normal brownie. "It doesn't look weird or anything.", he said before taking a bite, "It's pretty good, too!". After seeing Will enjoy the food without dying, the other three took one and began eating as well.

Soon, the box was empty and the boys were sipping Capri Suns and chatting idly in the kitchen. Danny finished his juice before tossing the plastic package into the garbage and heading toward the stairs. Suddenly, his vision wavered, and he stumbled a little. He shook his head in an attempt to clear his foggy visage but it only made it worse. "Hey, is anyone else's eyesight fucked right now?", he questioned while glancing at the blurry figures he assumed were his friends.

"Now that you mention it-", Arny's voice started but was followed by a loud thump. Danny frowned and tried to blindly make his way toward the sound. "Holy shit, dude! He passed out-", Brandon's slurred voice came before he too fell to the floor. William cursed under his breath before passing out leaving a very confused and tired Danny wandering the kitchen. "We fucked up.", he muttered as he slumped against the kitchen cabinets and let the tiredness overtake him. They indeed had fucked up.