Telepathy 2 ✨

(A/N): WELCOME, BABES, TO ANOTHER UPDATE!! Yes, I'm thirty minutes late but when am I ever on time-. This story is a second part to Telepathy as you probably read in the title. I hope you all enjoy it, and I won't hold you much longer. Enjoy!!

After our telepathic conversation, I found myself exiting the class after everyone else had gone to their lockers. I peered into the hallway in search of a familiar blonde head of hair. Soon, I spotted him talking and playing around with his friends as if I hadn't just discovered his hidden talent. Without warning, Danny's eyes met mine. His smile faded a bit and I felt my heart clench. The thought of his smile dying because of me filled me with immense sadness.

He turned back to his friends with an artificial yet believable version of his previous smile before saying a few words. His friends laughed before patting his shoulder and walking toward what I presumed was their next class.

Once they were gone, he turned back to me and made a come-hither motion. My heart rate tripled at the innocent motion causing me to nearly curse myself inwardly. Moments later I found myself standing in front of him. "You wanted to see me?.", I asked feigning boredom. He stared at me briefly with an unreadable expression before sighing and looking to the right of us. "How much?", he asked plainly, his voice void of any emotions. I frowned in confusion. "What're you talking about?", I inquired with confusion riddling my tone. He tilted his head back to me with cold eyes. "How much money to keep you quiet?", he asked with an air of hostility.

I stared at him blankly for a few seconds before chuckling softly and shaking my head. "I don't want your money, Danny. I'm not gonna say or tell anyone anything. No worries!", I assured him with a bright smile trying to hide the hurt of him thinking I was shallow enough to bribe for my secrecy. It also made me wonder how many time's he'd done this before. His pretty brown eyes narrowed in suspicion. "Why should I believe you, huh? Everyone wants something. What. Do. You. Want?", he asked whilst rising to his full height. I ignored the intimidation tactic and put on a brighter smile. "I don't want anything from you. I'm not like most people whether you believe it or not.", I started while watching my group gather at the end of the hallway, "As for why you should believe me, people tell me their secrets all the time. Mostly because they know I don't have anyone to tell them to.", I spoke matter-of-factly to try and hide the sadness growing within me.

His eye's narrowed a bit more before he relaxed again. "Fine.", he stated simply, "But there's something else I want to discuss with you.". I raised a questioning brow for him to continue. A small smirk grew on his face as he leaned down to whisper in my ear. "I heard what your friend said about you "risking it all" for me. What's that about?", he inquired mischievously causing my heart rate to rise again.

I cleared my throat and backed up to create a small but much needed, to me, space between the two of us. "I have no idea or recollection of what you're talking about.", stated firmly hoping he didn't notice my octave raise. He just chuckled darkly. "Sure, you don't.", he spoke with a playful eye-roll, "That's kinda sad, though. Especially considering I was planning on asking you out to the mall after school today.". My eye's widened for a fraction of a second before I slightly regained my composure.

"Uh, Y-you know, now that I think about it, I vaguely remember saying something along those l-lines.", I squeaked out whilst inwardly kicking myself for allowing my nervous stutter to surface. Danny just let out a quiet, deep 'mhmm' before reaching down to sling his messenger bag across his shoulders. Before he left, he whispered, "Outside gate. 3:15 pm. Don't be late.". Once he was gone, my heart finally slowed, and a gigantic smile invaded my face.

*TIME SKIP TO 3:15 BROUGHT TO YOU BY BRANDINO*

I watched in content as throngs of teens passed by me on the way out of the school's gates. Loud laughter and chatter filled the air with l nostalgic vibes. I glanced at my watch to see that it was now 3:35 pm and the very man who told me not to be late was yet to be seen. I sighed and rested against the brick pillars and began whistling a gentle tune. Behind me, a chorus of male laughter broke out, but I continued to peacefully whistle and wait.

Suddenly, a strong arm draped itself across my shoulders causing me to look up. Danny smirked down at me before saying, "Sorry about being late. These idiots held me up a bit.". As if on cue, his friends came into my line of sight. "Hiiiii!", Pete greeted excitedly. I waved with a bright smile at his energy. I glanced at the boys to see that they were all dressed in casual clothes instead of the school uniforms they'd worn earlier. Upon further inspection, I noticed Danny was wearing his casual clothes, too.

He had dawned a crisp white t-shirt, dark cargo pants, and a pair of white Air Forces . Dangling from his neck was a pretty silver chain studded with diamonds. "Hot damn, this man is fine as fu-", I thought before cutting myself off remembering that Danny could read minds. "Oh no. By all means, continue what you were thinking!", he teased. My eyes widened and I glanced between him and his friends. Knowing what I was implying he pulled me closer. "No worries, babe. They already know.", he assured me causing all of them to gasp.

Arny looked between the two of us before whisper yelling, "YOU TOLD HER?!?!". Danny shook his head in denial. "I didn't tell her anything. She found out herself.", he said with emphasis on 'tell'. They all glanced at each other in utter confusion. He just chuckled and shook his head. "I'll explain later. Now, Baby and I have a date to get to.", he said while pulling me deeper into his side. I clenched my fist to stop myself from inwardly screaming at my new nickname.

"Uh, I think the fuck not. You're out of your mind if you think you're leaving us hanging on the edge of our seats!", Arny said causing the rest of them to nod vehemently. I snickered quietly at his enthusiasm. "Yea! We're coming with you.", Brandon added making Danny sigh in defeat. He gave me an apologetic look before saying, "Fine.". The boys cheered before rushing into the parking lot in search of their vehicles. Danny shook his head before slowly walking forward with me in tow. "Don't look so disappointed. I'm alright with them coming with us, I think it'll be fun!", I said while watching Arny and Pete wrestle with Brandon spectating from afar.

"I'm not disappointed, love. I'll find some way to get you alone soon enough.", his voice spoke deeply in my mind causing warmth to spread across my face. This man was going to be the death of me...

THE END

(A/N:) HELLO BABES!! HERE I AM WITH ANOTHER CHAPTERRRRR!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT!! I THINK IT CANE OUT BETTER THAN EXPECTED! Anyways, please drink water, eat healthily, and take care of yourselves. Also be safe, and if you can't be safe be careful. Luv ya <33

thesmolbean out.