Suit & Tie (1/2)😈

(A/N): Hey, y'all! I'm back with the much-anticipated SMUT chapter!!! This chapter will be very long, so I've split it in two! Once you finish this, do continue. This will contain sexual themes such as Manhandling, Sir kink, Choking kink, and a light Bondage kink. All characters are 18 years of age. THE SMUT HAPPENS LATE IN THE SECOND HALF. If this makes you uncomfy, please do not read this or read up to the 'Warning' mark. I hope you enjoy~

Tic...

Tic...

Tic...

I glared at the large wall clock in hopes that my intimidation would speed up the slow ticking. There were 75 seconds until class would be dismissed for the day, and I would be able to go home. A shiver crept down my spine as I felt eyes on me. I knew exactly who they belonged to, but I still turned my head to look at the person. As usual, the person who was starring at me was Danny, my high-school enemy.

Danny was a very intelligent and smart boy, and he was quite attractive. His hair was the color of a winter's snowfall, his eyes were a pretty shade of amber brown, and his jawline was ruggedly sharp. He was more than attractive, he was damn near ethereal, but he had a knack for being an asshole to only me. It started as snarky comments, then it was rude remarks and gestures, and eventually a lot of mutual shoving and fighting. We were at each other's throats 24/7.

The ringing of the dismissal bell and the sound of students rushing to herd out of the classroom snapped me from my thoughts, and I found myself standing and preparing to leave as well. I glanced at Danny to see him putting his things away while talking to one of his friends. I quickly shoved everything into my backpack and began speed walking out of the room in hopes he wouldn't notice my departure. "Remember, class 17B!! Your senior prom is only a few days away, so make sure all your assignments are complete before buying your tickets!", my homeroom teacher called but his words fell upon deaf ears.

Once I was out the door, I sprinted to my locker and began hurriedly searching for my wallet and phone while occasionally checking to see if Danny had come out yet. After a few moments, I found them and fisted the air in triumph thinking I'd successfully avoided another interaction with the idiot who shall not be named. I was wrong, of course.

Suddenly, my locker door was slammed shut, narrowly avoiding my fingers, and I was shoved against it harshly. I winced at the feeling of the door handle digging into my lower shoulder already knowing it was going to bruise pretty badly. "Where do you think you're going, dumbass? I haven't said my daily goodbyes yet.", came Danny's smooth voice. I rolled my eyes and looked around to see if anyone had noticed me getting shoved. As usual, no one noticed anything and they didn't bother looking over because he was making it look like we were just talking.

My eyes finally met his with an annoyed glare. "I was hoping to leave before you could infect me with more of your stupidity. That shit's contagious, you know.", I said while placing my hand on his chest to push him away. I shoved as hard as I could, but the solid bastard didn't move a muscle. He caught my wrist and leaned forward until our faces were centimeters apart. "Well, that would explain why you're such an idiot. Now, I came here to ask about who you're going to prom with.", he drawled. I struggled to answer and focus because of the sudden closeness.

His sweet cologne filled my nostrils and dulled my senses. That voice of his wasn't helping either. One of the reasons I couldn't stand him was because I was naturally attracted to him and he always used that against me. "I-I'm not going to prom. Why do you care anyway?!", I hissed. He chuckled a bit before dipping down near my ear. "Is it because no one will go with you or because you know I'm going to humiliate you as soon as you step foot in that gym? Either way, you should watch your back.", he whispered causing his lips to graze my neck. He pulled away completely wearing a smirk at the sight of my flustered face. "See you tomorrow! Bye-bye, now.~", he said with fake cheerfulness and a tiny wave before turning and walking to where his friends were waiting for him.