Chaos~ (Oneshot)🤪

(A/N): As you can see in the above photo, this oneshot will include brandonthelover. I just woke up at 4 a.m. and my brain wouldn't let me sleep until I wrote this. I wrote the reader as short here, like 5'1 - 5'4. This is pure ✨CRACK✨. Enjoy!!

How do you tell a well-structured story when life is absolute chaos? It's simple, You can't. 

The night had started fairly calm. Danny was upstairs playing his game, and you had just finished the dishes from dinner. You were in the middle of making Danny and you a snack while vibing to your Spotify playlist when you felt a looming presence nearby. You shook it off figuring it was just your imagination, but it still left you unnerved.

Your favorite song's opening began to play causing you to push your previous suspicions to the back of your mind. Just as your favorite part was about to play a deep voice said, "Well get it, I guess.", behind you out of the blue. You yelped and whipped around to see your other friend Brandon leaning against the kitchen door frame wearing a sneaky smirk. You held your hand to your chest to calm your rapidly beating heart while shooting him a sharp glare. "Who let you out of your cage, you satanic horndog?", you questioned while resting your hand on your hip, "Here's an even better question. How in the ever-loving fuck did you get into my house?".

He just chuckled and shrugged before shooting you a wink. "Danny! Did you give Brandon keys to the house?!", you shout upstairs already knowing the answer. "Yes!", he called down causing you to point an accusatory finger in the perpetrator's direction. "I'm changing my locks.", you warned earning a chuckle from him. "I'll just pick through 'em like last time.", he spoke in an unbothered tone. You sighed and grabbed your and Danny's snacks before attempting to exit the kitchen. Brandon had other plans, though.

Just as you were about to walk past him, he stuck his arm out to block the door. You facepalmed and sighed before turning to glare up at him. "What's the password?", he inquired with a wiggle of his brows. For a moment you wondered how you became friends with such a goofball, then a thought came into your head. It was risky, but it would be worth it.

You turned to him and gave him an innocent smile before pulling him down by his collar. Your faces were inches apart and his smirk had grown mischievous. "Bye.", you whispered before reaching down and pinching his side. Caught off guard, he yelped and reached for his side giving you the window of opportunity you needed. You ran up the stairs and into Danny's room as fast as you could without dropping the food. Brandon, who'd regained his composure, wasn't far behind you. With a last burst of speed, you threw open the door and closed it before locking it. Danny, who was laser-focused on the game he was playing, paid no attention to the sudden intrusion nor the sound of you desperately trying to catch your breath.

You sat the snacks on his desk and leaned against the door. Abruptly, Brandon began banging on the other side of the door. "Uhh, Danny... we have a problem.", you spoke trying to sound calm. He glanced at you out of the corner of his eye before saying, "No, you have a problem. I have an idiot who keeps getting into them.". You opened your mouth to reply when Brandon began banging on the door again. "There is a very angry, very big bitch on the other side of this door who's gonna kill me if I let him in! Help your bestie out!!", you begged earning an eye roll from Danny.

"Brandon, chill.", he lazily called to which Brandon replied with a very demonic sounding, "No!!". Danny shrugged and continued to play his game. You paused your panicking to give him a 'really bish?' look before resuming your panicking at the sound of the lock jiggling. Without a second thought, you dashed over to a tall bookshelf in the corner. As quickly and safely as you could, you climbed up. Just as you situated yourself on the top of it, the door flew open and Brandon burst in. His hazel eyes scanned the room, eventually spotting you in the corner of the room.

You shrieked as he rushed over and began clawing at the top of the dresser in an attempt to pull you down. In his comfortable spot at his desk, Danny sighed and shouted, "Can you two do that shit quietly? You're both giving me a headache!". No sooner than he finished his sentence, Brandon's hand wrapped around your ankle. You screamed and desperately began to pry his vice-like grip off of you. "DANNY! GETCHO FUCKIN' DOG BITCH-", you yelled while trying to get away from the angry giant below you. Brandon yanked at you nearly causing you to topple over. "HELP! HE'S TRYING TO BREAK MY NEKO NEKO NECK! MURDER! MAN DOWN, I REPEAT MAN DOWN!!", you shouted at the top of your lungs hoping someone would save you from the tall demon.

While you were fighting for your fucking life, you failed to notice how quiet Danny had gotten. You did notice when he stood and walked to his closet to throw open the doors. You gulped and glanced down at Brandon, "Bro for real. I think we need to get the fuck out of here fast.", you said in a serious tone with your eyes not leaving the figure of your other best friend. He just silently continued to rummage around, but his body language said that he was about to go the fuck off. Noticing your wide eyes and sudden silence, Brandon paused and followed your gaze. He paled instantly before pulling you down and walking swiftly toward the door with you in tow.

You had barely made it past Danny when he quietly exclaimed, "Here it is!", only to bring out one of the massive Nerf guns that you'd conveniently left full of ammunition. "RUN BITCH! HE'S GOT THE INFINTY GLOCK!!", you shrieked before shoving Brandon out of the door to make an escape. Brandon caught on immeadiately and took off as well. The two of you ran into the guest room and shut the door, quickly locking it. You leaned against it and produced a sigh of relief. What you heard on the other side sent a chill down your spine. Danny, in a very deranged Dobby accent, whisper eerily...

"Dobby's about to commit double homicide."

Just what the fuck had you gotten yourself into?!

THE END!!

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed this story!! Please share and vote! I love you all!!

thesmolbean out.