Ink and Petals (Oneshot)💗

(A/N): Hellooo, everyone!! I hope you all enjoyed the previous chapter!! This story is something I came up with on a long drive with my family. The idea was so cute to me I couldn't keep myself from writing right away. Please enjoy!!

I sighed as I stared at my boyfriend from across his room with determination and slight annoyance. Though the room was silent and peaceful, my turbulent thoughts rang loud in my head. All my life I'd gravitated towards art and creative things more than anything else, and as I grew up my talent in the craft grew as well. I'd been studying at an art school for the past year and a half when I'd met Danny. He quickly became the only lasting muse in my life, and being with him inspired me not only to do my best as an artist but to do my best as a person.

For the past few weeks, I'd been experiencing the worst case of art block in my life. I hadn't been able to finish any of my assignments with a result that satisfied me. My grades had taken a hit, too. All because I couldn't keep my mind off of a certain project that I'd dreamed of at 3 a.m. . The project consisted of Sharpie markers and a very unusual canvas. The canvas being Danny's back. Ever since that night, I hadn't been able to get the thought of drawing on him off my mind. I wanted to, I needed to, I had to.

I stood from my seat and walked toward a high shelf that Danny allowed me to keep my various markers and pens on before gathering every color I knew I'd need. Once I had everything selected, I walked back to Danny and sat in front of him on the floor making sure to wrap myself around his leg. I watched as he continued to scroll on his phone for a second before he reached down to pat my head. I rolled my eyes before tightening my grip, drawing a grunt of annoyance from him. "What in fucks name are you doing?", he inquired while sitting his phone on his desk and crossing his arms, "You only do this when you want something you know I probably won't give you.".

I mentally cursed and squealed at the same time hearing how well he knew me. I put on a pretty smile while batting my eyelashes and hugging him closer. Danny's eyes narrowed with suspicion already knowing I was up to no good. "So, I had this thought for a project a while ago, and it's become so annoying that I can't stop thinking about it even when I'm doing important things. I know that once I finish it I'll be back to normal and my grades will get better, but I need your help.", I explained trying to use my charm on him. Acting cute and being the'UwU' type was never something I was good at.

"And just what kind of help do you need, hm?", he asked with a slight raise of his brow momentarily catching me off guard with his good looks. I chuckled nervously before answering the best way I knew how. "I sorta kinda need you to be my canvas for the day.", I replied with hope-filled eyes. Silenced thickened the air and I grew even more nervous as Danny stared down at me with a face void of emotion. He sighed after a bit and nodded earning an excited cheer from me.

I stood and hurriedly began to straighten out my workspace, a.k.a his nightstand and bed, before he could change his mind. "I suppose you'll be drawing on my back or something like that.", I heard him mutter behind me. I hummed a yes before turning around to explain more, but my words caught in my throat at the sight of him pulling his shirt over his head. Once his head and arms were free, he tossed the garment onto the foot of the bed while raking a hand through his hair. The chains around his neck jingled a bit causing warmth to spread throughout my entire body. Suddenly, Danny's eyes caught mine and a smirk made its way onto that pretty face of his.

"You see something you like?", he teased causing me to roll my eyes and look away. I sighed and pointed to bed gesturing for him to lie down. He chuckled but did as told. I climbed onto the bed and began preparing to work. I straddled his lower back and started to trace out the design I'd had in mind.