Helping Hands 😈

(A/N): Hiya, babes!! I'm back with a well-anticipated update. I'd like to present to you the filthiest unsolicited smut I'll ever write. Here are your warnings: slight manhandling, very VERY slight sp!t kink (I will not elaborate), heavy overstimulation, edging (male receiving), begging from both parties, classic BJ, and submissive Danny if you squint. Without further ado, enjoy <33

"Snacks?"

"Check."

"Blankets?"

"Check."

"Bitches?"

"Check... well not in your case-"

You cackle loudly as you just barely dodge being hit with a full water bottle. It's the weekend and the beginning of summer, so you've decided to kick off the festivities with an at-home movie date accompanied by your favorite homie. That, of course, entailed making occasional wisecracks at him and vice versa.

"I get all the bitches, you're the bitchless one.", he corrects with a pointed finger. You reach up to wrap your hand around that finger and stare at him. You then look around the room in mock confusion. "I see no bitches. If you had any, you'd be watching movies with them and not me.", you say with a smirk and he snatches his hand away. He runs his fingers through his grey hair and sticks his tongue out at you childishly. "Maybe, maybe not.", he answers swiftly while grabbing the remote. A few seconds pass before the two of you are sitting side by side and the movie's starting.

It'd been advertised as the movie of the year, but it was clear to see that it was another oversold cliche. So, the two of you spark a little side commentary as the movie plays in the background, only straying from the topic every five seconds. The atmosphere is comfortable, fueled by slight exhaustion and general appreciation for one another. As the conversation carries on, the two of you abandon the movie topic to discuss plans for the summer. While you discuss concerts and cosplay, you both fail to notice the dynamic of the movie change on the screen. Only when an extremely fake moan meets your ears does your attention come back to the television.

With wide eyes and mouths agape, you watch the particularly racy sex scene unfold. It's over in about 45 seconds, but the shock lasts for a while longer. Danny and you lock eyes before bursting into laughter. "Bro what the hell was that?! I didn't know it was that type of movie!", you screech as you take a sip of your water. The ashen-haired boy next to you pops a sour patch kid into his mouth and nods in agreement. "It definitely wasn't in the description. They could've done it better, though.", he responds and you smirk widely.

"Wouldn't you know, Mr. Too Busy To Hook Up With Anyone.", you tease and he grins wolfishly. He takes a swig of his drink and answers, "I absolutely would, Ms. I'm Completely Inexperienced But I Pretend I Know Everything About Sex.". You gasp and bring your hand to your chest. You give him a dirty look up and down before clicking your teeth at him. "At least I get some action!", you retort and he leans towards you with a shit-eating grin lacing his pretty features. "Sorry to break it to you, baby. Your hand doesn't count.", he whispers and you lean in closer.

⚠️ WARNING: SMUT AHEAD, CONTENTS MAY BE HOT ⚠️

Your faces are barely a few inches apart, and you can smell the candy on his breath. "At least you know for yourself. I was afraid I'd have to tell you the same thing.", you drawl with a mischievous smile. Danny hums as his eyes dart to your lips for a second. The atmosphere isn't as innocently comfortable as before. The room is constantly growing hotter. "Since we're both so helplessly touch starved, why don't we help each other out?", he suggests and you nod almost instantly. "Oh, absolutely.", you answer as you close the gap and lock lips with your childhood best friend.