Hell Raiser (Oneshot)✨

(A/N): HELLO, EVERYONE!! I am back with a sequel to 'Devil's In The Details'! Please remember to vote, share, and comment your thoughts as well as which oneshot you'd like to have a sequel written for. Enjoy~

I stared at the two demon men across from me and tried to focus on what they were saying and not their looks. Danny's friend was a bit shorter than him but still taller than me. His hair was dark like a moonless sky and held the prettiest curls I'd ever seen. His skin was clear of any blemishes save for a pink scar near the end of his eyebrow. His jawline looked sharp enough to cut diamonds and those eyes of his were filled with an insatiable hunger for mischief. In less complex words, he was fucking hot.

"Darling, are you listening to me? You seem a bit... distracted. Doesn't she look distracted, Arny?", Danny said earning a chuckle from his demonic companion. I watched those eyes of his glance my way and give me a once-over. "There are many words I'd use to describe her, but I guess 'distracted' will do for now.", he answered before tossing the toothpick he'd gotten from the counter from one side of his mouth to the other.

"She is a looker isn't she!", Danny said while leaning back and sipping his 3rd cup of coffee. "Shut up, you horny dandelion. Keep talking about the plan and keep your eyes on my face.", I scoffed out earning a smirk from Arny. Danny raked a hand through that adorable mess of marshmallow fluff atop his head before leaning forward and resting his chin on his downturned palm. "It's quite simple really, doll.", he started with a shrug, "Arny has been given a month to persuade you into leaving me for him, but because he's a good friend of mine he won't do anything of the sort. He'll just be tagging along with the two of us and making observations.".

Arny turned to Danny with a raised eyebrow and a tilt of his head. The motion caused his fluffy hair to shift cutely and I found myself fighting off an 'aww'. "Who says I don't want to stay with the pretty lady? How come you get to have all the fun!", he said poutily and Danny clicked his tongue at him. "First and foremost, she was assigned to me at birth therefore I have the right to have all the fun. Secondly, if all goes well and you treat her correctly maybe (Y/N) will let you stay permanently.", he explained. I sat up ready to argue that he was in no position to say what I would do, but Arny turned to me with hope in those big brown eyes of his and the words quickly died in my throat.

"Fine.", I said while looking away from Arny's adorableness, "As long as you don't bother me too much, it's fine by me.". Both Arny and Danny gave a cheer and I sighed internally at my weakness against the two. I looked at the clock to see that I had a few hours of my shift left before turning back to the devilish duo. "Look, I still have a job to do, so you two sit still until my shift is over. Can you do that?", I inquired earning enthusiastic nods from the two of them. I nodded back and set off toward the counter to finish the job I started.

*TIMESKIP TO LATER THAT DAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE FOUR HUSBANDOS*

I sighed as I looked around the large department store in hopes of finding a kind sales assistant. My shift had ended an hour ago, and I figured since my hellish companions would be staying for a while it'd be fitting for me to supply them with proper clothing. I glanced behind me to see the two demons cooing at a collection of stuffed animals in a shop across from us like children. I sighed yet again and prayed for this little shopping trip to be quick.

(A/N: STUFFED ANIMALS ARE FOR ALL AGES IF U DON'T AGREE U CAN PISS OFF- )

"Hello, Miss. You look a bit stressed out, do you need any assistance?", a gentle male voice spoke to my left, and my spirits immediately lifted. I turned with a smile ready to answer the person only to end up facing a broad chest. I looked up to catch the kind eyes of the person who'd spoken to me. The voice had come from a very tall guy with a mop of slightly curly brown hair. He was handsome in a soft, ethereal sort of way and gave off very comforting vibes.