Big Bad Wolf~ (Oneshot)🤪

(A/N): Hellooo, everyone!! I'm back with another story! This story will be another sequel to 'Cat Boy Cuddles', and this one will include BrandonTheLover!! I'll be writing him as a wolf hybrid to try out an idea for a book. ENJOY~

I glared sharply at the tall, dark-haired male sitting across from me. My glare was met with a wolfish grin and challenging eyes. "Get your fucking hands off of him now.", I growled with malice lacing my tone. An annoyingly smooth chuckle caressed my ears as the man leaned down so that his hazel eyes were level with mine. "What are you gonna do if I don't, Thumper?~", he drawled and I spotted his fluffy black tail beginning to wag with excitement.

My left leg immediately began thumping against the floor in annoyance. Between us, Danny laughed nervously as he watched Brandon and I begin sizing each other up. "Guys, chill out. Let's just cuddle together and watch the movie we picked.", he said in an attempt to ease the tension between me and his overgrown pup of a friend.

Danny, Brandon, and I had spent the entire day hanging out and having fun with each other. The day had mostly been spent goofing around and playing video games, so the overall vibe was pretty great. That was until Danny suggested we watch a movie together like we'd been planning to do for the past few weeks. Brandon and I had hurriedly agreed and went to gather snacks and blankets before returning to see that Danny had already picked a movie. We sat down and began getting comfortable, and that's when the argument had started.

Brandon and I had draped our arm around Danny's shoulder at the same time causing both of us to pause and look at each other. "What do you think you're doing? It's my turn to cuddle with him.", Brandon scoffed while turning his body to face me. I shook my head and turned to face him as well. "No, you cuddled him last time. It's my turn now. ", I said sternly. That began our childish squabble that had quickly gotten violent.

Now, I was growing more annoyed by the second, and Brandon's stupid smirk wasn't doing anything to help it. "You think that you could win a fight against me because you're a 'big bad wolf', huh?! I could kick your ass any day!", I said while rolling up my sleeves. Brandon chuckled and began slipping the rings from his fingers. "Trust me, brat. I won't have a problem blowing your house down this time.", he growled. The two of us were seconds away from lunging at each other when Danny smacked both our heads.

I yelped and rubbed at the slight stinging sensation. My ears swiveled in his direction at the faint rumbling coming from inside his chest. Brandon looked like he was about to say something but shut his mouth when he saw the look on Danny's face. "You're both acting like fucking children! If you're going to fight over who gets to cuddle me, then neither of you can.", he snarled while taking his blanket and moving away from us. Without another word, Danny began watching the movie leaving Brandon and me in shock.

My ears drooped low against my head and my lip quivered for a second. I huffed and shook my head before crossing my arms and glaring at the screen in front of me. Fifteen minutes had passed before I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I looked to my right at Brandon who smiled and opened his blanket. I stared at him for a moment before looking at Danny.

I shrugged and moved to cuddle Brandon's side. He wrapped the blanket around me and pulled me close, and the two of us began to focus on the movie. After a while, I got comfortable enough to lean my head on his chest. Brandon chuckled lightly before petting my ears and kissing my forehead. I sighed in content and chewed on one of the carrots I'd brought from the kitchen earlier. Suddenly, I felt eyes on me.

I turned my head to see Danny glaring at me from behind his blanket. His tail whipped about harshly underneath the fluffy cover which meant he was upset. I smirked at him and hugged Brandon more than I already was. Brandon dealt me another forehead kiss in response. Danny huffed and turned his head sharply to regain focus on the screen. I snickered silently and tugged at Brandon's shirt to get his attention. He looked down at me with a questioning eyebrow raised, and I pointed to Danny's tense figure.

Brandon covered his face with our blanket to muffle the sound of his laughter. "H-hey, Danny! You look like you're about to have a hissy fit!", Brandon commented causing the two of us to burst into fits of laughter. Danny said nothing and crossed his arms without sparing us a sideways glance. "Ah, shit! The cat's got his tongue!", I said through teary-eyed giggles. Brandon laughed so hard that he threw himself off the bed.

After a few more minutes of being goofy, I sighed and helped Brandon up from the floor. I draped the blanket over our heads and made a Danny-sized space between the two of us. "Come on, Dan Dan! There's room for one more.", I called while gesturing to the space. Danny looked at it space before looking at me and Brandon. He hissed at us before moving to settle himself between us.

We cheered and wrapped around him like Koalas while peppering his face with kisses. Danny's sour expression refused to change, though. "Hey, Thumper. Although we were arguing earlier, we usually get along really well. Even though I'm a wolf and you're a bunny, we share a lot of common behavioral traits.", Brandon said with a devious look in his eyes. "Whatever do you mean, Brandon?", I asked while feigning innocence.

Danny continued to watch the movie, but I could tell he was growing wary of our suspicious dialogue. "Well, (Y/N), we both like to lick our companions to show our affection!", Brandon said while grinning wolfishly. I smirked and Danny blinked rapidly. "Well, Brandy, it looks like our poor Danny requires some affection! Shall we give him some?~", I inquired with excitement. Danny pursed his lips to hide the smile growing on his face, but he continued to ignore us. Brandon grabbed Danny's face and looked him in the eye with a goofy grin.

"I think we should, Thumper!", Brandon said and began leaning into Danny. Just before their faces could touch, Danny lunged forward and pinned Brandon to the bed. Without a word, he began mercilessly tickling Brandon. I giggled as I watched Brandon try to throw Danny off to no avail for the next two minutes. "DUDE, CHILL, I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP!!", Brandon called causing Danny to immediately stop and look at me with a wicked grin. My smile disappeared and I threw myself off my bed and rushed to the door. I stumbled into the hall and began looking for a hiding place. "HE'S COMING, THUMPER, RUN!!", Brandon screamed before his voice became muffled.

I quickly hid in the bathroom and closed the door quietly. I quieted my breathing and listened closely. The sound of Danny's slow footsteps echoed through the hall as he passed the bathroom door. A chill ran rampant down my spine as I heard him whisper in a sing-song voice,

"One down, one to go!~".

THE END

(A/N): I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it! Please share and vote for it!! I love writing for y'all a reading the comments you all write so much. Also, remember to drink water and eat food!

thesmolbean out.