Summer: Alright so everything is settled. All we need to do is play the part of the plan and we can do this.

Everyond nods as they make preparations for the afternoon.

It is now the afternoon as Jaune, Aizawa and Summer head to the Field as they could see Ozpin, Ironwood, and Winter and then the UA Teachers that are joining them who are comprised of Present Mic, Midnight, Ectoplasm, Nezu, Thirteen, All Might and Vlad King. Then there are Pro Heroes joining them such as Nighteye, Gran Torino, and Ryukyu.

Jaune: Ryukyu I didn't know you were joining us?

Ryukyu: Well I wanted to volunteer Jaune, I wanted to see where my intern comes from.

Jaune: I see.

Nighteye talks to Summer.

Nighteye: Qrow has been making good progress in finding their base. He showed me pictures of their members roaming around and one got confirms of my sighting.

As he showed Summer a picture of a Man holding a Doll.

Summer: Let me guess, he's buying that Doll for Eri?

Nighteye: Yes, Qrow showed me the location of their Base. We will commence the raid once were done here.

As Summer is about to leave Nighteye stops her.

Nighteye: Tell Jaune I say thank you, for helping All Might. He would've died if he hadnt healed and fixed his injury.

Summer: I'll make sure he gets the message.

Then as Jaune is talking to Ryukyu, he sees Saiko and Momo as he sighs. His two friends are at each other's throats again.

Aizawa: Jaune just tell them that you want to date both of them. I'm sure they are willing to share.

Jaune: Now's not the time! Please!

As Jaune walks towards them hoping to avoid Midnight and Present Mic asking him about his relationship.

Jaune: Hey guys.

Momo/Saiko: Hey Jaune.

The two Girls looked at each other.

Momo/Saiko: Tch!

Jaune: Sai, how's Pyrrha doing in Seiai?

Saiko: She's being a good girl and staying away from trouble. I became her new "best friend" and getting to know her more.

Jaune just stays silent, he wonders what Sai has done to Pyrrha.

Jaune: Anyway, I see you got a new upgrade to your costume Momo.

As Jaune looks at Momo's new upgraded costume.

Momo: Thank you Jaune, I made sure to follow your advise and cover some parts of my costume and added a utility belt and a datapad in my gloves

Saiko: At least he advised you the decency to cover your assets. I mean are you trying to show them off?