❀ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ❀

Start from the beginning

"I do, I think he's a boy. I don't mind though, if it's my little girl I'm still going to love them more than anyone else. Either way" He declared, finally drawing away from my stomach and moving upwards to me.

"More than me?" I responded, "They better love me more, i'll have carried them for nine months all you did was come inside me"

"I think I did a little more than that, Lunes" He chuckled, running his tongue over his lips, "What do you think mum? A kiss for dad?"

"Dad had lots of kisses yesterday" I teased, a pout forming on his lips that made my heart skip a few beats, "Such a pouty husband"

"Say it again"

"Such a pouter"

"No- not that"

"Oh you mean husband....my pouty now grinning like an idiot husband" I repeated, his palm resting on my stomach again, his eyes covering with love and adoration.

"Did you hear that baby? Husband" He spoke excitedly, "I'm her husband, and she's my wife. My fluffy wife!"

"Fluffy?" I barked out a laugh, placing my hand down on top of his as he chuckled again, grinning goofily.

"We can't say the f-u-c-k word in front of the baby so fluffy as an alternative"

"James, love, i'm not sure the baby has ears yet" I reminded him, sliding back down carefully, fully facing him, my face inches away from his.

James gazed at the blonde werewolf in front of him, her chocolatey eyes having an extra special sparkle to them today that made his heart soar beyond anything. A happy Elody, is a good Elody to wake up to, it made him extremely happy despite how much he adored her grumpy self. He wonders if every morning is going to be like this from now on for the rest of their lives, the two of them and their baby, maybe more babies in the future, a family. He envisions a small little girl with soft blonde hair and big brown eyes, that he would read princess stories to and braid her hair or do some cute pigtails in. He can also see a little boy, one like him but with her personality, one he can teach quidditch to and hand chocolate whenever they wanted it. He definitely saw it.

"What?" I asked quietly as he stared at me for quite a long while, a blush rising to my cheeks as his smile grew bigger.

"I just love you so much, my wife. My actual wife, the mum to my baby. You have no idea Elody, it's fucking perfect" He breathed out, reaching forward and pulling me closer, littering kisses all over my face, a giggle escaping my lips before I could step it, "I love you so fucking much"

"I thought we couldn't say that word anymore" I hummed, my nose brushing against his before he connected our lips together, not caring about our morning breath.

"An exception. Just for you" He spoke between kisses, laughing happily as he drew back, pulling me to lay on top of him carefully.

"I love you so fluffy much" I whispered, reaching down and capturing his lips again, my front coming into contact with his bare one, "But our baby is pressing on my bladder again and I need the bathroom"

"Alright, my love" He chuckled, helping me up off him, watching me walk into the bathroom of his old bedroom of the manor we had all stayed at last night, before falling back on the bed, the boy spreading his arms and legs out, feeling the most joyous and blessed he's ever done his entire life.

•••

"Here they are! Mr and Mrs Potter!" Sirius cheered as we strolled into the kitchen after I came out the bathroom, everyone turning to us with a cheer and a clap, making us grin even more, "How's the pup?"