❀ғʟᴜғғʏ❀

Start from the beginning

"Oh, you're here, i've come to check on the pup" He grinned, sitting up and eyeing my stomach, "This is a good bed"

"Yeah, really good. Magical" James nodded, winking at me, "So good, it was where Prongslet was conceived- alright, Padfoot?" He asked, Sirius falling on the floor with a thump after scuttling off the bed from James' words.

"When's the meeting?" I quizzed, routing through my drawers for some sweatpants and a sweatshirt, wanting to be comfortable in the meeting due to the full moon tiredness and the obvious pregnancy.

"Fifteen minutes, that's why I came to get you. People will start arriving soon-"

"But Elody's not eaten" James frowned faintly as I stepped into the bathroom to change whilst he changed in front of Sirius, having already done so for seven years.

"Mum's making her some breakfast-"

"Strawberries?!" I grinned, my eyes lighting up at the thought of the red, sugary deliciousness, making me instantly hungry.

"Yeah, strawberries and some other things. Not kiwis though-"

"Disgusting" I scoffed wrinkling my nose up, brushing through my hair, whilst James and Sirius exchanged an amused glance.

"Lunes, love, you don't have shoes on" James pointed out as I jogged down the stairs of the house, the two of them trailing after me.

"I don't want to wear shoes, I have my slippers in the manor, they'll do" I replied, looking down at my fuzzy red socks on my feet, grinning up at the two boys before flooing off to the Potter manor, holding my stomach as I stepped out of the fireplace, stepping into the kitchen, "Mia, have you seen my slippers? Oh hi Minnie- love the hair"

"Slippers can wait, you need to eat" Mia told me, placing a bowl of fruits in front of me whilst making me some pancakes in the meantime, Minnie perched on a stool, drinking some tea, "Where's James?"

"Merlin knows, I left them, Sirius said something about strawberries and that was all that was on my mind" I told them, tucking into the tasty bowl in front of me specifically enjoying the strawberries.

"We can see that, how are you feeling?" Minnie inquired, laughing softly at my expression, bringing her tea up to her lips.

"Woke up twenty minutes ago, threw up, got dressed and now i'm here. I still haven't processed life yet to be honest with you, Min" I responded, as the five boys stepped into the kitchen, Sirius supporting Remus from falling over.

"Remind me again why we have to have a fucking meeting today?" He grumbled, sitting in the seat beside me after growling at James, wanting to protect me from his heightened wolf instincts.

"You can go to bed, Remus, you don't have to attend" Mia told him, ruffling his hair slightly, getting a hum in reply.

"He won't let M out of his sight" Sirius told her, my eyebrows raising, "Cub, Pup, Prongslet....he's feeling protective"

"Even from me and its my baby" James mumbled under his breath, lifting his head up as his dad entered the kitchen, taking a sip of his coffee, winking at me.

"It's funny, they'd be at each other's throats every full moon and now he won't leave her" Peter snorted, as I carried on eating the breakfast, Mia continuously slapping Sirius' hands away.

"We're right here you know" Remus reminded them, before Marlene popped her head around the kitchen, telling us all people are gathering in the dining room.