"Huh, I guess I overslept. Good thing is Saturday." Takato smiled before he rethink what he said.

"Wait... Saturday?" Takato thought then remembered the events last night.

*FLASHBACK*

Takato was currently in his bed while holding his phone and chatting someone.

MY QUEEN👑

Hey Rika you there?😀😀😀

...

Yup! Something wrong Goggle-head?

Nothing! Just wondering if you free tomorrow morning.

Yeah I'm free why did you asked?🤨🤨🤨

Well I was just wondering if we could date tomorrow... You know... Our first official date as a couple.😊😊😊

...

Are you asking me out Takato?😏😏😏

Um... Yeah if you like...

Sure! I'm in...

Really!? Yes! Okay meet you at the park 10:00!!!😃😃😃😃😃

Okay, don't be late Goggle-head and go to sleep! It's not good for you!

Speaking the one who's awake too.😎😎😎

Good night Takato!!!💜💜💜

Good night too my queen❤️❤️❤️

Takato smiled before he closed his phone and turn off his shades.

"I'm going to wake up early tomorrow." Takato smiled before he closed his eyes and sleep.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"AHHH!!! I OVERSLEPT!!!" Takato shouted before he stumbling ready himself. He couldn't believe that his parents let him sleep in like that. As soon he gets dressed in his official clothes and make sure he gets everything he need. Wallet, keys and train pass. He quickly get downstairs. He tripping go to the kitchen while in panic. He quickly grab a piece of bread.

"Hey kiddo did you have a-"

"Sorry dad gotta go! I have a date with Rika and I'm late!" Takato shouted before he run out on the door.

"Just gave Guilmon his breakfast!!!" Takato shouted. Takehiro just stared at his son confused before his wife came in.

"Um... What was that about?" Mei asked.

"I don't know. It seems Takato is late for his and Rika's date." Takehiro said to her then Mei sigh.

"Takato never change." Mei sigh.

At Takato, he is now speeding to run to the park.

"Oh man! How could I forget about the date me and Rika will have! I'm such a dork! Rika probably there in the park waiting for me!" Takato thought then look at his watch only see it's 9:59 a.m.