❀ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs❀

Start from the beginning

"Do you think-"

"Yeah" I whispered, looking down again at my stomach, feeling tears stinging behind my eyes. "I'm late, I didn't think about it, I just completely forgot with everything going on"

"And does James-"

"No, no I uh I only just thought- I didn't" I said, a tear running down my face, "Mia, h-he wants a family and I-I do too because I love him so much but I'm absolutely terrified, we've been trying but I-"

"Oh honey..." She uttered softly, handing me my tshirt and helping me place it over my head before pulling me over my head and sitting me down, taking my hands into hers, "It's okay to be scared, it's new and different, it will change everything but you and James are so in love, Melody, this baby will make you both stronger and I have no doubt you'll be the best parents. He would change the whole world for you, he would steal the moon from the sky if he could just to make you happy. We'll all be with you every step of the way, don't worry"

"Okay, okay" I swallowed the knot at the back of my throat, wiping my eyes and smiling wholeheartedly at the woman.

"Would you like me to check for sure?" She questioned, just as Regulus knocked on the door,

"Are you okay, Lo?" He queried from the other side of the door, Mia and I making eye contact.

"It may be more reassuring if he's with you, holding your hand until James comes home"

"Come in, Reg!" I told him, the boy walking through the door and making his way over to the bed, eyeing the two of us very carefully. "C-can you just hold my hand, please?"

"Yeah, of course" He nodded, immediately taking my hand into his, intertwining our fingers together.

"Are you ready?" Mia inquired, her wand in her hand, Regulus gazing at her wand and then to me, his lips parting when he was putting the pieces together in his mind.

"Mhm" I nodded, looking down at her wand when she performed the spell, the tip of her wand glowing a white colour. Pregnant.

I'm pregnant.

"Fuck, shit-"

"Language"

"Salazar" He corrected, staring at me wide eyed, "You're pregnant?!"

"I guess so" I whispered, feeling him squeeze my hand the three of us all wearing the same full smiles on our faces, "How do I tell James?"

"Sirius, Remus and Peter and the girls" Regulus added, shrinking at Mia's expression when I grew nervous again, "Monty" He chuckled, causing me to bite my lip.

"Oh, he'll be delighted for you. Our first grandchild, it's wonderful news" Mia waved him off, a twinkle in her ocean blue eyes, a tear of joy running down her cheek, "I didn't think I would be able to know my grandbaby if I ever had one, we had James so late-"

"You're here, you're staying" I cut her off, starting to feel an overwhelming emotion, tears streaming down my cheeks again. "You'll know them"

"Who?" Monty quizzed, appearing at the doorway, his eyebrows furrowed together at the scene, "Why are we all crying?" He questioned, causing me to turn to Regulus seeing small tears built up in his eyes.

"I am not crying" He claimed, wiping his eyes with his sleeve, frowning at Monty.

"Little wolf?"