Port: There motto basically means to go beyond their limits. Something nobody in this school does.

Then it shows the events of the Sports Festival, his speech about potential and being a beacon of hope for everyone, he told everyone that everyone deserves a chance to be a Hero, whether you have a Quirk, a Villanous Quirk or Quirkless anyone can he a Hero.

Coco: Wow look at Jaune go!

Velvet: He's amazing.

Tai: The kid's not that bad. His friends are amazing too. Everyone is giving their all to win.

Then it showed the events of the Internships with Jaune alongside fighting Stain. With Stain stating Jaune is one of the heroes that can kill him. With him stating that he has the heart of a true hero and the scene where Summer appears and saves Jaune.

Ruby: M-M-Mom?

Tai/Qrow: Summer?!

Ozpin: What is she doing there?

GOL: Well fate decided they were not done with her and decided to send her to that world as well.

Ozpin: I see.

Ghira: Speaking of which, even a Villain acknowledge that he is worthy to be called a true hero.

Oobleck: Indeed, Jaune must've really made an impression on him.

Then it showed him in the Final Exams his struggles of trying to pass and him passing with the help of his friend's advise. He went up against Nezu, All Might, and Aizawa. Saiko and Momo gave him the motivation to pass and concquer the trial.

Coco: All right so who among the two Girls is  Jaune's GF?

Yatsu: That's hard to tell since both of them are really close with him.

As Velvet grumbles and Ruby as well.

Then it showed the events of I-Island where Jaune and his friends saved the Island from Wolfram and showing him alongside All Might and Midoriya doing a Double Detroit Smash.

Ruby: Woah!! Did you guys see that!!

Qrow: The kid and his friends really are Superheroes.

Ironwood: That power though, It's strong Ozpin.

Ozpin: Indeed it is.

Then it showed the Training camp where they train their Quirks.

Winter: Looks like they're going all out with training.

Kali: Isn't what they're doing for training seem dangerous?

Winter: To them, no.

Then it showed the events of the attack at the Training Camp with Jaune saving his classmates and fighting the Vanguard and his failure of saving Bakugo.

Ruby: Jaune....

Then it showed them saving Bakugo from the League of Villains and the fight between All Might and All for One.

Ozpin: All Might is truly the Symbol of Peace.

Ghira: All those people inspiring him to stand up and continue fighting. That is something that will never exist in Remnant.

Qrow: Let's hope that someone like All for One dosent go to Remnant and teams up with her.

Then it showed their transition to the Dorms and preparing for the Provisional License Exams. Then it showed the events of the Exam with Jaune leading the charge and in the end him getting a perfect score.

Tai: Kid truly deserves to get that 100.

Winter: He truly showed what it means to be a Hero and led all of those students.