❀ʟᴇᴛ's ᴛʀʏ❀

Start from the beginning

"Actually carry on, I want to be a god father" Sirius encouraged, Remus swatting him around the head and grumbling incoherent words.

"I want someone to have a baby soon" I huffed, sliding into my seat with baby Fred in my arms beside the other four boys.

"Yeah? I have an idea who'll be next, around nine or ten months off" Sirius snorted, my eyebrows raising. Who? He didn't continue, Fred pulling on my hair to which I glanced down at the giggling baby.

"Oh it's so on, Freddie" I chuckled, tickling him before lifting my head up, noticing the three staring at me. James held his chin on his hand, gazing at me a dazed smile on his face, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah" He breathed out heavily, "Perfect" He nodded before I looked back down to Fred, noticing he was asleep. He was a lot more peaceful when he was asleep, I fear for Minnie when the twins head to Hogwarts.

"And amorous" Sirius mumbled under his breath, smirking at the two. "You're a natural with Freddie, M"

"Hm? Oh I suppose" I waved them off, spotting Regulus just down the table writing in his notebook as he chatted with Monty and Mia quietly, who were also talking to Arthur occasionally.

"Will someone take Georgie whilst I go to the bathro- oh James, perfect" Marlene breathe out, shoving the ginger baby into James' arms, the boy looking like a natural despite the baby being shoved into his arms. I couldn't help but smile as he gently rocks back and forth, looking down at the baby with a wide grin on his face, laughing when George lifted his hand up smudging his glasses. He didn't seem to mind though, he just rocked him more and more, keeping his undivided attention fixated on the baby boy.

What he would look like with a smaller version of us in his arms.......A little one with messy dark hair and little glasses of his own, hazel or chocolatey eyes.....perfect.

Remus, Peter and Sirius exchanged a glance again, spotting the blonde girl now also stealing glances to the boy, and the boy doing the same when she wasn't looking. It made them want to burst into laughter at the couple who were making it the most obvious thing in the world than to each other from what they wanted.

"Could they make it more fucking obvious?" Marlene muttered to Mary, watching the couple hold the babies, love sick smiles on their faces.

"They'd be the best parents, wouldn't they?"

"Yeah, little Marlene will be a dream"

"They aren't calling them Marlene!"

"How do you know? It's not your baby Mar-Mar"

"Melody?" I heard a little voice call, my eyes shifting to the small red boy in front of me, causing me to turn to him with a smile.

"Char, what can I do for you, love?" I asked, passing Fred to Remus as Charlie stood around my lap, happy when I lifted him up, settling him down, a grin on his face.

"She does the best cuddles, doesn't she Charlie?" James piped up from across the table, meeting my eyes as the little boy nodded eagerly, my arms wrapping around his scrawny body, holding him against me.

"Yeah, Melody's the best"

"Don't tell us, she's your favourite too!" The boy groaned, however keeping his grin on his face when I scoffed.

"Oh please James, i'm the best person in the world. In fact, I might marry Char instead of you" I told him, the little boy's eyes widening as he gaped at me, making Sirius and Peter snicker, Remus shaking his head with a smile, rocking Fred until Mia asked to hold him again.