: ̗̀➛ Chapter 32

The inevitable has came as the group of students fighting for their lives stood at the other side of the barrier they made, limbs trembling but eyes are filled with determination. Among the group is the trio of mischief. Hee-seul's grip on her knife tightens as she cracks her neck after tying her hair in low double buns, on her right was Min-jun who has the cushion he ripped from the piano bench, holding onto the leather-pillow-turned-into-shield tight. His hair was parted in the middle, bangs tied up in two which creates a funny looking antennas on top of his head. While Kyung--- well, Kyung is judging them hard with his stare, mind going through the reason why they even became friends.

"What's the gameplan, Captain?" Min-jun asks the varsity.

"The gameplan is to remove that disgusting hairstyle," Kyung sneered at him, "You look stupid and it will only give the zombies an opportunity to grab you by your hair."

"Come on, Kyung. It's cute." Hee-seul retaliated, being the one who tied his hairstyle.

"My hair's too silky and smooth for them to be able to grab it, Kyung. You don't have to worry," Min-jun brushes him of briskly, an air of arrogance flowing around him as he continues, "So, what's the plan, Captain?"

For the nth time today, Kyung massages his temple, "The plan is to defend the base and don't get bitten."

Both Hee-seul and Min-jun saluted in unison, their eyes turning sharp as the sound of the door being slide open echoes all around the room, the snarls filling as the barrier starts to move when the zombies slams their body on it.

Being their friend means you're automatically accepting the life-time job of a babysitter with how much trouble the two finds themselves into, not to mention that he can't trust the two alone in the lair if he still wants to see the house in one piece. At least they know when to take things seriously and Kyung honestly love them despite of the stress they give him.

The singing of the choir pulled him out of his thought as he move to hold the barrier up, holding the combined weight of the furnitures and the zombies from the other side of the with grunts.

The grunts of the living mixes with the tune of the choir and the snarls of the zombies, creating a haunting sound that will surely etched on their memories until they die. Sweat glazes their skin, making their hair sticks to their face and Kyung only realizes that Min-jun's hairstyle must've been pretty useful anyway.

The small objects from above begins to tumble down as the zombies from the other side climbs up, their grubby hands grabbing the air above them as they tries to sink their claws on anything. The scent of death becomes overpowering as more zombie piles inside.

On-jo sprints towards the window, drawing it open as she peeks through the foggy window, "Dae-su, you have to make some more noise!" she told the bear.

Without questioning, Dae-su pulls in a large amount of air, screaming on top of his lungs, "Die! Zombies! Fucking Die!"

"Dae-su, do it one more time!" On-jo encourages him.

Dae-su gulped as he practically lay his upper body on the cabinet just to keep it from falling, "Stupid Zombies! Motherfuckers!"

Hee-seul's face morph into a distressed emotion as a thought suddenly came to her, "Who would even want to fuck a zombie?"

"Yah!" Min-jun, despite of struggling with holding the barrier up manages to kick her on the foot, "I don't even want to know how your brain processes."

Hee-seul rolls her eyes, pushing herself up when her sneakers begins to  slides on the floor because of the weight from the other side, "Then, don't. There's this thing called Freedom of Speech so don't come at me."