: ̗̀➛ Chapter 31

Hee-seul was the first one to approach the couple, noticing the look of distress on her bestfriend. The others seems too hesitant to approach the girl, save for the trio of mischief with Wu-jin and Cheong-san who had no hesitation to walk closer to them.

"What if she's starting to turn?" Hyo-ryeong whispers to On-jo.

"What if half-bies don't turn?" Dae-su butted in to which resulted for him to got a slap from Hyo-ryeong.

"I can hear it." Nam-ra's voice cut through the thick blanket of tension, brows furrowed together in confusion and concentration.

"What?"

"What do you hear?"

Both Su-hyeok and On-jo asks simultaneously. Nam-ra turn to look at them, "I think someone's puking." she turns back to staring at the crimson drapes, "It stopped."

An eyebrow automatically raised as Hee-seul strains her ears to hear what her best friend is hearing but she can't hear pass the animalistic snarls of the zombies.

Everyone flinches at the sudden sound of the piano, all of their heads aside from Nam-ra and Hee-seul snapping towards the corner across from them. Nam-ra's staring off the wall while Hee-seul stares at Nam-ra, their faces both expressionless but the gears on their own mind is churning.

"What stopped?" Su-hyeok asks his girl.

"The sound puking." Nam-ra answered.

"W-Why are you doing this? You're scaring me." Hyo-ryeong stuttered out.

Both Su-hyeok and Nam-ra turn to her in unison.

"Don't you guys hear it?" Nam-ra asks.

"I'm not hearing anything," The short-haired girl rasps as her breathing begins to pick up.

Hee-seul observes the whole scenario plays out infront of her with great focus, her mind working in such speed as she tries to connect the dots and mix and match the informations she currently have right now. It might be scarce but it could work.

"We should go. It's weird here." Nam-ra stated, sparking the alarm in everyone's mind.

"We can't just leave. There are zombies outside." Cheong-san pointed out.

Dae-su groans, "We should've gone to the roof when the music was playing."

"Music," On-jo whispers, eyes widening as if she realize something, "Right! We have music."

"What? What music?" Dae-su asks, clearly not getting what On-jo means.

The girl turns around, walking towards the table to grab the video camera that they used to record messages-- well, of course aside from the trio of mischief because they don't have anyone to message nor anything to say.

"I think I might've a plan," said On-jo as she begins to explain her plan.

It was simple and everyone agreed to do it and so they spend their time conducting the plan. It was as if the tension suddenly disappears as everyone starts working together-- well, there are still hesitation from few selected people but overall, they are doing good in working together.

Nam-ra was alone on the corner as she work silently and Hee-seul saw this as an opportunity because lover boy can't leave her best friend alone for a second, "What are you feeling?"

Nam-ra smiles at her although it didn't reach her eyes, "Fine."

"No, what are you feeling exactly?" Hee-seul didn't let it slide knowing that Nam-ra's no where fine.

"I.." she gulp, finding the right word to say, "I feel weird. I'm quiet confused and spook that I can hear something you can't. I... I don't really know what I feel to be honest. It's fuzzy and odd."