: ̗̀➛ Chapter 19

Moon Hee-seul finds it hard to open up to anyone but her close triends. She finds expressing her thoughts and being transparent a little harder than punching someone. She wasn't always this brash and violent. If anything, Moon Hee-seul was known for being the perfect daughter, someone that can be a perfect heiress when the right time comes.

She's an achiever, a competitive girl that can do anything as long as she puts her mind on it. At least, that's what the people see on her. A perception of her own character, an image she was force to establish.

They said that Moon Hee-seul was the diamond of Moon Empire. It could mean a lot but the media uses the diamond as someone valuable, shiny, and expensive. Hee-seul would laugh at them in secrecy for their seemingly lack of knowledge about diamonds.

She agreed of being a diamond, not because she's a valuable asset to their family but because like a diamond, she has rough edges that needed to be put underpressure to become the perfect jewelry everyone adores. Diamonds aren't perfect as they seems and behind those glittery spotlight her family name had put her into, Hee-seul was no where perfect.

"I want the big tub of ice cream. I want the Mom is an Alien one. It's really delicious," little Hee-seul no other than six years old chimed, her mother holding her hand as they walk on the sidewalk, "Mommy, why are you so quiet? Did I said something wrong?"

The little girl look up to her mom but pouted when the woman didn't respond. Her mood significantly dropped as she was ignored yet again by her mother. She thought that they were finally okay and her mother's not sick anymore. Her little mind could only come up with a conclusion that her mother might not be on the mood or feeling sick that's why she often ignore her.

This morning, her mother woke her up with a smile and a promise to bring her to the ice cream shop so they could bond together and the little was so ecstatic that her mother will finally bring her to the ice cream shop like those other kid's mother. She was so oblivious about what will happen next.

When they stopped in front of the massive and tall gate, little Hee-seul cannot help but to look at the metal gate in awe. There's so many intricate swirls on the metal gate and behind those gate was what she believe a castle, "Are we going to meet Princess Cinderella? I really love Cinderella!"

Her mother kneeled in front of her, fixing her light blue dress and making sure that no stray hair was out of her high, neat bun. Little Hee-seul's doe like eyes stares at her mother, eyes glistening in innocence and childish joy.  Her mother heave a sigh, "Listen, Hee-seul. You want to be a Princess right?"

The little girl nodded enthusiastically, "Yes, I want to wear pretty dresses and have a big room filled with book---"

"Hee-seul, what did I say about blubbering nonsense?" Her mother scolded her sternly which made her to immediately shut up, "Don't talk unless you're asked and don't talk endlessly."

"Okay, Mommy." Little Hee-seul pouted.

"Now, we're going to meet the Queen and you're going to come with her, okay? You'll behave like a princess. Prim and Proper, okay?" Her mother reminded her for the nth time today.

The little girl was confused, her child mind could only comprehend a little but she's so excited to meet a Queen so she agreed. Maybe, after this, she'll finally have her ice cream.

The gate opened after a minute and they were escorted by an old man wearing tuxedo. Little Hee-seul could only roam her eyes in awe as they were ushered towards the castle. If the exterior is already breath-taking, the interior screams luxury and royalty. Everything is shiny and tall.