: ̗̀➛ Chapter 24

When Hee-seul said that they should start enjoying things while they can, she didn't expect Nam-ra to leave her for Su-hyeok. Secretly pouting when her friend left her for a boy, Hee-seul sat at the swivel chair while leaning back and her arms crossed in front of her chest. Her eyes are close but she's not really sleeping.

Even without her eyesight, she could feel the presence sitting beside her, the heat from the person's body radiating towards her, seeping through the multiple layer of clothing.  She didn't move, waiting for him to say something but she got none so with her eyes still closed, she whispers, "If you're here to talk about what happened last night, forget it. I don't want to talk about it ever again."

Through the shift of the air between them, Hee-seul felt him flinch when she suddenly speaks, an amused smirk pulling up on her lips which she immediately neutralize before anyone could see.

"I-I'm not here about that you know," Wu-jin cursed himself from stuttering on the first word. He gulped and blurt out the first thing that comes on his mind, "Did you perhaps swallow a magnet?"

This made Hee-seul to open her eyes, head whipping to look at the lad beside him who looks like he's going to combust any minute from now because of how red his ears and cheeks are. But that didn't erase what he had just been asked, her eyebrow raising at his sentence.

Wu-jin's eyes slightly widen, biting his lips while mentally cursing himself because why would he say that?! You're so stupid Jang Wu-jin. Now, she'll think you're weird!

"A-ah. It's because I can't help but to get attracted to you." As soon as he finish his sentence, they heard snickering from the other side of the table.

Dae-su scratches his neck, avoiding his gaze but he's laughing silently. Kyung has an eyebrow raised but there's a teasing smirk etched on his lips. But Min-jun--- he's blatantly laughing, "Shameless."

"I'm sorry, it's lame. I know." Wu-jin scratches his nape sheepishly, the red on his cheeks deepens if that was even possible.

"Okay?" Hee-seul knows what's up. She's not stupid nor dense. Wu-jin had showed multiple attempts of flirting with her but the guy is too innocent that even before he said the pick up line, he's already tomato red and a stuttering mess, "You know technically speaking, if you swallow a magnet, you'll choke and die?"

This made the redness on Wu-jin's cheeks and ears to spread all throughout his face. It's so embarassing!

"I'm just kidding. You're good." Hee-seul decided to end his misery, brushing what happened away when the lad can't even make eye contact with her.

Hee-seul glares at the three guys still laughing, "Stop it." her rebuke was enough to silence the trio. She turn back to Wu-jin, "Now, what's your catch?"

"It's nothing harmful. I just want to sit beside you because Dae-su snatched my chair." Wu-jin responded.

"Yah, what do you mean snatched? You gave it to me!" One look from Wu-jin, Dae-su immediately replaced his sentence, "Yes.. um, my back starts hurting so I pushed him off the chair."

Hee-seul didn't respond after that, leaning back to the swivel chair as she closes her eyes again. However, not even a full minute passes by, she felt him taps her shoulder a couple of times. She didn't open her eyes but she hums.

She felt him leans closer to her, warm breath fanning on her neck and sending electricity down her heart, "You can lay your head on my shoulder if you want to sleep."

Wu-jin thought he over stepped boundaries when he got no response from the latter but he cannot help the smile to appear on her lips when her head slowly fell on his shoulder as she scoots closer to him. He just hope that she couldn't hear how fast his heart beats while screaming her name.