❀ᴛᴏᴍ ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ❀

ابدأ من البداية

"Duck is a pathetic name for a cat" He scoffed, making me huff, folding my arms over my chest.

"I happen to like Ducks, James and I like ducks"

"You don't name your cat after them though. You name your cat something extraordinary like.....Lil-"

"You're giving me a lecture on names? Voldemort is the best you could come up with and you think Duck for my cat is pathetic?" I challenged, his eyebrows furrowing into a frown, as I slurped up some more of my hot chocolate. It's not as good as Remus and I's but at the end of the day its still hot chocolate.

"Lord Voldemort" He corrected, "And it's an acronym of my name, a name wizard and witches around the world already fear to speak. Do people fear your cat's name?"

"Regulus does, he's scared of ducks" I sighed lightly, smiling at the thought of the boy, "It's a bit weird though, you have to admit, Voldemort. Voldemort. Voldemort. Voldemort. Voldemort. Voldemort . Voldemort Voldemort Voldemort Voldemort-"

"Stop it- you're making it sound weird" He muttered, just as the door clicked open, my eyes widening slightly at the sight of the monstrous beast that ruined mine and Remus' lives forever.

"Get him out of the room before I kill him" I told him dangerously low tone, glaring at the older wizard as the werewolf barred his teeth, growling at me, "Tom I'll kill him. You don't want your mutt dead, do you?"

"I remember you and your brother..." He laughed maniacally, "I got a kick out of you, but fuck did your twin taste good- oh sweet and innocent" He hummed, licking his fingers at the taste my jaw locking in anger.

"Tom" I growled, the wizard just observing me, drinking his tea as more and more anger filled up my veins.

"The blood, the screams...."

Don't do it Melody, this is what he wants. He wants you to get mad, he wants you to feed from your anger and lash out. Don't give him what he wants, don't give him the satisfaction. I didn't look away from the older wizard, trying to block out the monster's words about Remus and I, his point of view of the night as my hands shook vigorously on my lap.

"Now though....i'd like to hear your screams in a whole new light" He cackled, making my head snap towards him, a devilish smirk on his face that made me sick to my stomach, "Pretty little thing, I bet you'd taste just as good as that night, I wonder what else your mouth is good for-"

"Shut up!" I screamed, throwing my hands at him in outrage, an unknown feeling coursing through my veins, as he choked on air, his feet raising off the floor slightly as I carried on whatever I was doing, wishing for nothing more than his lungs to squeeze all of the air of his body. For him to suffer.

And it felt good, thrilling almost.

Tom observed as the werewolf's eyes glowed golden like he had been told they had done before by the Blacks, a feeling of success and accomplishment filling through his body as she pained Greyback with her own bare hands. She was special alright. Her observed the way her lip curled up from the yells and screams, making him smirk. She was enjoying it, just like he had done. She was enjoying killing him and she was almost there.

Until she stopped and he narrowed his eyes at her when he saw her eyes flicker to her left hand, causing her to draw her hands back wide, the werewolf dropping to the floor with a loud thud, gasping for air.

"W-where's my engagement ring?" I choked out, an overwhelming sense of panic coursing through my body as the man grinned, eyeing the werewolf on the floor.