EPILOGUE

TWO YEARS LARTER..

Its been one year Sanyukta is sharing his surnane and his business..

Ma was way more than happy with their marriage..where as Parth has completed his life with Vidushi and Aashi. Yes he loves Arpita but this two women has changed every equation of his life..

It was a day in Sekhwat mansion...Sanyukta is three months pregnant now and Randhir has turned more into a bigger baby...

Baby, I want twins..Ek ladka aur ek ladki" Randhir nagged as if she knew its a boy or a girl or twins...

Sanyu: Shonu ab hume kaise pata k yeh ladka hai ya ladki ya phir aapki pasand ki twin... she pulled his cheeks...

Rd: But you are mumma you should who is inside you.. He pouted..

Sanyu kissed on his pout and carressed his cheek..humara bada baby. She whispered in his ear and he smiled sheepishly..

Rd: Aacha baby ek baat batao..how would I be able to listen you before I enter the room.....The death silence inside wheneve I enter kills me with tension

Sanyu told him to open the drawer of the table...and take one anklet...

Sanyu: Isse hum pehen lete hain phir aapko hum sunayi denge..

Randhir made her wear that anklet....baby uska doosra kahan hai..

Sanyu: Woh toh gaon mai kho gaya shonu..Jab aap peheli baar aye the tab aapko dekhne gayi thi... hume toh laga tha k vardhaan aur nihi pakde gaye but woh toh aap the... uss din se nai mil rahi. She pressed her lips and looked at the anklet..humare ma k the...and little tear escaped her eyes

..

Randhir clasped her in his arms... aur agar mai kahun ko woh khoya nahi hai toh.. Randhir spoke caressing her hair.. Sanyukta looked at him with confusion and he smiled a genuine one..

He stood up opened the closet and held a small box... he sat near her giving the box to her to open...

Sanyu looked at him.... confused.

Rd: Are baby open!!

Sanyukta slowly creaked the box and saw her chime..place beautifully inside... She looked up to him and stared at him lovingly..

Sanyu: Aapko yeh kahan se mila... she spoke amidst the tears..

He pulled her in his lap and wiped her tears with his thumb... and rubbed near her upper lip..

Rd: Uss din jab mai pahancha tha na gaon..ussi din mujhe padi mili. Toh maine aapne pass rakh liya tha to return it to the real owner.. who knew that owner would own my heart...

Sanyukta cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips slowly...

I didnt knew that my chime will provide me this beautiful life.. she kissed the chime..

Randhir made her wore both the chimes and kissed her feet... and then hugged her....

My angel.. he hushed in her ear..

My god... she kissed beneath his ear....

he travelled down to her stomach and kissed her on her baby bump...

Rd: Baby mujhe twins hi chahiye...

Sanyu: Rono aap fir se shuru mat ho jaiye... kya twins chahiye haan? now she was a little angry...

Rd: Twins matlab twins.. thats it...and the endless fight continued...

Life was never so sweet for both of them but it turned beautiful when they completed each other perfectly...