PART-46

It was only midnight when Randhir reached home.. he opened the door with difficulty.. his drunkard state was not helping him either.. He dragged her feets towards his room and opened the door with thud and saw Sanyu in pool of blood.. his heart cringed at the sight but his ego and anger overpowered every thing. He took his phone and dialed a number..

Rd:Ashis in my house right now and saying this he walked across jumping over sanyu. His anger had killed all his senses..

He sat on bed looking at the demoured stature of sanyukta his eyes drizzled but brain died of functioning. After ten minutes Ashis ran to his room and saw a half dead body in his Sir's room.

Rd: Stop gawking at her and take her to any government hospital and throw her their..she is just faint not died.. He turned around in order not to see her go in such condition. Ashis was going to take her in arms when Randhir stopped him.

Rd: You go ahead I stm going to take her till your car. He held her in his arms and walked till his car and threw her in the back sit.

Rd: Take her away from my sight....and Ashis screeched out of his view

He walked back but this time went inside Sanyu's room. He walked inside and it dark..He switched on the lights and saw some pilled up papers. He took it in his hands and saw something written over it.He crumpled it in his fists but a word caught his attention..."my birthday" It wrote.. He straightened the paper again.

My birthday... three days to go and I am very excited to make my family meet my God..Randhir.. I so love him...

Her family- It knocked off his mind and drained all alocohol from his nerves...He sat in the chair in a hurry and caught hold of the papers..

1st day- Woh chale gaye mujhe, hum sabko chod ke...He was reading the papers with concentration. He felt all those words written..As if she is speaking to him her all queries.

His breath got struck at a paper... It was something which killed him inside.

"Yes I like him too.actually I love him a lot but I being a girl raped for hundred times, tortured by that monster Kabir... I ain't pure for my God.. "...

"Today I agreed that I like him too, but one dah when he will come to know I ain't pure but raped and married to the same monster who killed my inner self.. I know he will throw me out of of his life. I prefer my self slut. I know may be one day he will shower me with this word..after all a raped girl is equal to slut"..

He felt his eyes clogged with tears... No she isynt impure.....She isn't. He ran to his room to search sanyu but the blood shots strikked his mind..

He again dialed Ashis number..

Rd: Ashis sanyu kahan hai..matlab kaunse hospital mai hai..

Ashis: Kaun sanyu sir.. he spoke in  slurry voice..

Rd: Damn Ashis...please tell me where is my Sanyu..

Ashis: Sir Bo..orriva..valli kii govt..government..hossp..pital.he spoke in broken voice..Randhir caught hold of his car keys and halted to the hospital...

He reached the hospital and set himself in search of his sanyu...."Sanyu..Sanyu..Nurse a new patient sir mai chot lagi hsi usse. Bahat blood flow ho chuka hai, Where is she? OT mai hsi kya?..

Nurse: Dekhiye doctor sahab nai hai yahan avi subha ayenge.. Aap accidental section mai dhund lijiye.. Sayad wahin hogi.

Rd: What do you mean by wohin hogi..N call the doctor now..

Nurse: Woh avi nai ayenge subha ayenge..aap jaiye yaahan se pehle patient ko dhund lijiye.. Patient ka pata nai aur doctor chahiye...

He ran to the accidental section  he understood that if he will turn late he may lose his sanyu forever...He entered the accidental section and searched every bed but couldn't find her.. And suddenly he smelt a similar smell mix with fresh blood..He looked down and saw her lying on the floor in more deadly state....