PART-19

PART-19

Morning stumbled in and sunrays peeped through the windows. Two souls wrenched apart from circumstances stirred in sleep. Rd woke to find his side as usual empty. He scooted down to meet ma as its been two days he has talked to her as he was busy pampering Ishika. As he reached downstairs he found sanyu sleeping on couch. His heart ached on his own decision. He is so terrible being good when he is around Ishika. He was badly missing her morning thenk yews. He went inside ma's room.

Rd: Good morning ma!

Ma: Good morning! Its been two days I had seen your face. Let it be. Where's my bacchi. Today is her important day.

Rd: What important? She can only do household work nothing else. And by the way ur bacchi is sleeping. Ma hurridely woke up and literally ran out Randhir too followed her. Ma frowned upon as she saw her sleeping on the couch. Ma jerked her hard to awake her.

Sanyu: Kya hua ma!

Ma: Yahan kyun so rahi ho. Tum janti ho na tumhe fever bahat jaldi aa jata hai aur dekho thoda aa v gaya. Randhir felt really guilty for what he did.

Sanyu: Ma woh kal kaam bahat tha na itni thak gayi k yahan pade pade hi so gayi. Pata hi nai chala k kab aankh lag gayi hamari..Aur zara sa hi toh hai thodi der mai thik hojayega. He was even more embaressed after she lied to hide his misdeed.

Ma turned towards randhir and asked

Ma: Arent you late for your office.?

Rd: Ma why are behaving like this? What have I done? Ma whispered in his ear " I know son she slept here because of your Ishika; I saw her coming down after Ishika went to my bacchi's room. Randhir I must make you remeber son that other than your Ishika other persons also have a life other than your Ishika....... Randhir choose to be quite as he knew ma was hell angry on him after all he did a mistake.

Ma went inside leaving them in the hall. Sanyu stood up with difficulty and was about to trip when he held her by her waist. She closed her eyes anticipating a thud but no she was hanging in air with a strong hold around her waist  She fluttered her eyes and turned her lashes up only to see Randhir holding her safely.

Rd: Tumhe kaha tha na ma k kamre mai sone k liye toh yahan kyun soyi.?

Sanyu: Ma ko pareshani hoti hamari wajah se hume accha nai lagta kisiko pareshan karna. She pouted and he smiled at her cuteness. So selfless she is and for him she caught fever so selfish he is. He was guilty and for that he needed to apologize.

Rd: Sorry!!

Sanyu placed her palm on his forehead and a shiver ran down his spine as her warm touch came in contact with his skin.

Sanyu: Aap thik to ho na! Sorry bol rahe ho woh v hume.?

Rd smiled again....

Rd: Mujhe late ho raha hai aur aaj breakfast is on me. So jao aapne kamre mai aur fresh ho jao.....

Her lips immedietly curved into a beautiful smile... and she went inside as he said "aapne kamre mai"..