PART-30

The deal confirmed!! Randhir shook hands confirming another big milestone of his life.. They left.. and he rubbed his palms in excitement.. when Parth barged in his cabin..

Rd: Will you dare to explain me where the f*ck were you.?? He faked anger...

Parth: So cracked it!!!! He gleamed with as he understood from his behaviour His brother did it finally..

Rd jumped in excitement: Finally bro!!! Finally! He hugged Parth hard really hard! That he became breathless. Parth freed himself from his hold and said: Bro I aint your girlfriend neither a guy!!

Randhir faked anger and parth hitted his shoulder!!

Parth: Kidding!! Chal what's now!

Rd: Going home! Will catch some good sleep after days!!

Parth: Yeah! Thats better!!

Randhir headed back home.. he stepped inside only to see sanyukta and her friend running through out the house as if its a playground.. They frantically stopped it seeing him glaring at them with red eyes.

Sanyu: Woh hum bus... Nd before she could complete he stormed to his room.

Vidu: Inhe kya hua??

Sanyu: Kuch nai tum bus yeh thik kar do hum thodi der mai atte hain.

Vidushi nodded and sanyu went to kitchen..

Randhir's Room

He was standing backfacing the door and Someone entered his territory and his nostrilss filled with the aroma of his favourite coffee.

Rd: Ma I needed this badly... you understand me so well only to notice sanyukta standing at the door with a coffee mug between her palms.

Sanyu: Aapki coffee! Woh ma so rahi hai na toh hum le aye. She smiled and he maintained a straight face...she placed the coffee on the table and turned to go when something stopped her..She turned again..

Sanyu: Woh aapko kuch kehna tha!

Rd: Shoot..!

Sanyu: Aaj hamare college ka fest hai aapko toh pata hi hoga.. toh kya aap please college ayenge...?

Rd: What makes you think that I need to go to your college?

Sanyu: Woh kuch nai aap hamare guardian hai na! Sab ke aa rahe hain vidu k bhi! Ma ki tabiyat thik nai hai warna aapko nai bolti.... she fumbled but he faced back to her and mouthed "I WILL TRY"

She went away with a hint of hope in her eyes..

Randhir would never go to the college and why would he?? He isnt hee guardian in real!! So then why he said he will try... he shoulf have straightly chipped a no..

He drank the coffee and fell on bed.. I wont go to her college! I wont !!

Saying that he slept.. evening crept in Vidu and Sanyu had left for college two hours back and ma had went her friends house and Randhir found himself driving his Porsch cayman c towards her college.. I mean why the hell I am going their.. Randhir she considers you as her guardian.. you must go. His mind and heart were fighting a never ending fight but heart won the battle.. as he parked his car in the parking of her college.. I will surprise Ishi.. he convinced his mind that he came here for his girlfriend.

A hot guy entered the fest wearing a mauve shirt and black suit followed by denims and his Piaget Altaplano Caliber watch was just making him a drool factor.. Sanyu was enjoying with her group when Randhir noticed her she was wearing a black saree with prush gold border.. tried looking sexy but ended badly to look innocent as the way she is..  but the next moment he fumed with anger when he saw abhi trying to touch her cheek...