PART- 38

Ishika parked her car... and ran to someone arms and here Randhir clenched the steering. Sanyu saw the whole thing and clutched his hands and pressed it. He turned his face towards him.. "She doesn't affect me anymore."

Sanyu: I know! and she smiled a bit. Suniye aap aaj office rehne dijiye. Ma k liye kuch suit kharid lijiye..

Rd: Mam Will you help me out in this.. He rendered his hand and she looked at him in awe..

Sanyu: Me..!!! Umm How can I help?

Rd: Cummon hold it fast.. else I wont shop.. kasam se. He pinched his throat with the other hand snd she clutched hand in a daze..

Rd: So kab aaun pick karne??

Sanyu: Humare classes 3baje khatam ho jate.. then. hum ghar aajy....

Rd: I will be here at three. She bade a bye to him..and went

Randhir was about to enter the car when a similar vouce caught his attention..."Randhir".... He turned back and saw Ishika waving him.She came near h hugged him..

Ishika: I so knew you cant live widout me baeby.. she kissed his cheek and he removed her away from his frame.

Rd: I came here for someone else not you"!!! He twitched his nose in disgust..

Ishika: Oh that behenji!! Randhir she is not your taste..

Rd: She is not my girlfriend.. and so whom are you cheating now slut. He asked coldly..

Ishika: See it was a mistake Randhir and am really sorry for that... she faked some tears..

Rd; Stop your crocodile tears dear.. See your boyfriend is waiting for you.. If you have talked with your friend's brother tp know ypuyr imaginary friend's well being then go to him dont fool him too..

Ishika: How do you know?? She asked in a shock..

Rd: Baeby I know you well remember you used to tell that to mee too. When you would go to some other guy or should I say your another boyfriend... He crocked an evil smile and went..

He entered inside his car and screeched out from her sight..

It was 3pm and Sanyu came out of her college..

Vidu: Chal chalte hain..!! She holded her wrist to pull her near her scooty..

Sanyu: Woh Vidu aaj tere sath nai ja sakte.

Vidu: Kyun??

Sanyu: Kyunki aaj woh aa rahe hain hume lene! Kuch shopping karni hai na isilye..

A car stopped near her.. and glasses went down..

Vidu winked and bade a good bye..

Rd: Chalo! Waise v we are getting late..

Sanyu went inside and they went to nearby mall.

Sanyu was busy selecting some beautiful suits for her ma and Randhir was busy observing her innocence..

Sanyu: Bhaiya ye kitne ki hai..?

Rd: Jitne ki v ho tumhe kya? Jo tumhe pasand hai sab lelo..

Sanyu: Are puchte hain? Agar zyada le liya toh..? Paise ped pe thodi na ugte hain..! She was serious and she chuckeled at her innocence..

She finished her shopping and was going out when a beautiful golden and baby pink saree gained her attention.. Its so pretty her heart exclaimed.. but the 25,000 price tag decressed her interest in it.

Randhir noticed everthing..and was smiling at her antics..

Sanyu: Chaliye.!!

Rd: Umm tum chalo. Wait a lil I am coming.. She went away to the parking.. and was waiting for Randhir to be back when someone tapped her...

Sanyu: Kitna late karte ho aap.. she turned around to see someone else..

Vardhhan... she gasped in shock.