PART-8

Sanyukta followed Randhir silently inside the airport. He kept his luggage for checking and signalled sanyu to sit at the places alloted and went to book a ticket for her.

Sanyukta waa looking here and there when he arrived with a bottle of water and sat beside her.

Rd: Hum do ghante baad yahan se mumbai ke liye niklenge tab tak please chup rehna.

Sanyukta mummed and Randhir began busy fidgetting with his mobile.

After 10mins or so, Sanyu heard soft snores of soneone. She turned to witness Randhir sleeping with droopy head. She arranged his head on the chair for support. She noticed him with utter concentration messy hairs, cute eyes a littke pointed nose and cute lips, she wondered how someone can this innocent. She was about to caress his cheek when suddenly his phone slipped from his hand and her trance broke.

She came back to his senses and poisef herself. She again strared wandaringly to the airport when her body stiffed.

She turned again only to see randhir has plcaed his head on her shoulder and his warm breathes id busy hitting the bare skin of her neck. He was sleeping like a baby. She tried waking him up but all in vain.

Few minutes later.

She was feeling it difficult to breath with his breaths on her. And suddenly there was an announcement " passengers for mumbai have to move towards the aircraft".

Randhir woke up from his sleep and was embarrassed for the situation and chipped a sorry. He started leaving and sanyukta followed him blankly. After all the checking seasons they were done and were sitting on their respective places.

The plane was about to take and she was facing a lot of problems in tying the seat belt, even the air hostess was irritated of teaching her again and again. He had enough of this and he stalked upon her and she shuddered back in horror and closed her eyes

He was done with tying and moved back and the pksne took off and she was still not done with her closing eyes ceremony.