PART-14

Rd retarded back to his room and slept. He was staring at the pink ceiling which he painted for Ishika.. But he hates all thise girly stuff. But his thought that he loves her made him do so. His mind was churning out because of all happenings when warm hand caressed his hair. He knew who was it.

Rd:Ma! how is she now?

Ma: Go and meet her once and ask her by yourself.

Rd: Ma not now dont add me with anyother girl except Ishika. And the next moment he opened his eyes and witnessed his mom's face frowning.

Ma: She doesnt love you beta why dont you understand!

Rd: She does ma a lot. As much as I do to her. And smiled a bit.

Ma thought not to argue with him on this topic as it always distanced them and that ishika gets more chance to torture hee son. She also returned a smile and mouthed Ok baby! Now sleep.

Rd (faking annoyance): dont baby me ma! I am 25 now..

Ma: Still you are my three years old baby. And kissed him on his forhead. Now sleep. Randhir turned to deep slumber with a smile on his face.

Rd was quite late today in waking up. And when he opened his eyes he was bewildered by noticing someone sitting at the floor near his feet. She was drawing some invisible figures on the floor and jolltyed her face up when he sat up on his bed.

Sanyu: Aap uth gaye! Kal aap aye nai humse milne toh hum chale aye. Hume thenk yew kehna tha. She spoke in her broken hindi and Randhir broke into peals of laughter. He mocked her voice and said thenkk yew and again started laughing. Sanyukta hung her head low in embaressment.

He also stopped laughing when he noticed her fallen face and chipped a sorry.

Sanyu: Hum kavi angreji medium mai padhe nai hain toh hume angreji bolna nai atta. Aapko mafi mangne ki koi jarurat nai. Woh toh humne thodi bahat angreji sikhi thi sahab uss bar mai came karne k lye. Randhir clenched his fists on the word bar. He woke up from his bed and moved towards the loo. Agar thank you bol chuki toh.

Sanyu: Hum toh ja hi rahe hain. Pichle teen ghante se aapke uthne ka intazaar kar rahi thi aur aap hain ki! Huh!

She came out of the room and he was dazed by her words How on earth she was waiting for him for three hours. May be because of thank you or something else. He smacked his forehead n muttered of course to thank me. And dashed inside the loo. He came after an hour. The person climbing down the stairs was no less than a greek god. Those wet hairs clinging to his face just made him look so edible. When climbing down he was horrifed seeing sanyukta sitting on the floor wearing some torn stuffs on her body!!!! She was looking worse than his servants. But her eyes were somewhat different. She was gobbling up the broth like hungry cat!!

Ma: sanyu Beta plzz upar baith k khao! Neeche nai baithte. Aur ye kaise kapde pehne hain aapne. Aaj hi hum aapke liye kapde layenge.

Sanyu: na ma hun idhar hi thik hain aur kapde haan pata hai phate hue hain. Par hum kaam karke aapne paiso se kharidenge. She mouthed in a daze and someone was standing astonished behind her.

Rd: Utho wahan se! he said calmly.

Sanyu: Hume aeise hi rehne ki aadat hai.

Rd: Aadatein badlo aapni n get up. He was somewhat squealing. Sanyu stood up like an obeidient child. Rd turned his head towrds his ma n said. Ma! aaj jake inke liye kaapde le anna.

Sanyu: Hum nahi le sakte hum khud karenge. She maintained a straight face which made him fume in anger. How dare she turn me down

Rd: mai tumhe puch nai raha hun bata raha hun.

Sanyu: Hum aapke naukar nahi hum aaj hi kaam dhundenge aaur sukriya hum jald hi chale jayenge.

Rd: How dare you! thik hai kaam dhundna hai dhundo par nahi mila toh tum mere pass kaam karogi aaur naye kapde kharidlo. Naukri karke lauta dena. Aur kya chali jaogi koi jarurat nai kahin jane ki. Samjhi.

Sanyu: Hum itne padhe likhe nai k aapke yahan kaam karen.

Rd: Tum aapni baat kiya karo na kya pure gaon k bare bolti rehti ho 'hum hum' kya hai. Aab aapne kaam pe dhyan do kaam dhundne ka

Par pehle thik ho jao. Tabhi tum kaam dhundne ja sakti ho. N dont dare k mujhe wapas answer karo. Ohk. Ma! hum sorry mai nikal raha hun iska dhyaan rakhne aaur niche baithi to do lagana. Here sanyus eyes brimmed with tears how a stranger is taking so much care for her when her whole family liked her to b dead.