PART-9

She slowly opened her eyes only to witness randhir sleeping again with his mouth wide open.

unknowingly a small smile crept on her face. She was somewhat happy... And she also dozed off....

Randhir woke up after an hour or so he woke up from his sleep to notice sanyukta struggling with her sleepy head and bumped it hard on the on the sit..

Randhir: Damn... she doesnt even know how to sleep!! (sanyu starts snoring) ya right..! now snoring was left only...

He poised her position in the sit and unknowingly he smiled at her child like antics while sleeping.

After one hour-

Rd: wake up girl we already reached....

sanyu: kahan pahanche hum?

Rd: mumbai..  ab plane se utro

Sanyukta nodded her head and follwed him.

At the airport Parth was waiting for him and waved at his sight and was suprised to see such a naive woman following him.

Parth: whose this girl? Bro i was just kidding that time and you really brought someone.

Rd: Give a break bro! she isn't for you ohk. Now relax and let me complete something.

Randhir turned his head towards sanyukta

Rd: So, ab kya mere sath mere ghar jaogi? Hum already Mumbai mai hain so as per deal you can leave now!

Parth: Randhir why are you behaving with her like this?

Rd: Parth not now please we will continue your lecture later lemme handle this. ( looked back to sanyukta) ab jao v!

sanyukta turned and started moving out of the airport. Parth followed her...

Parth: listen uski taraf se mai sorry bolta hun woh aeisa hi hai Rude and gusse wala.

Sanyu: Nai aeisi koi baat nai hai. Woh toh bahat ache hain humari bahat madad ki unhone. Haan gussa karte hain par dil k bahat ache hain. Aapko unki taraf se mafi mangane ki koi jarurat nai hai.

Parth smiled a lil an asked: aap bataiye aapko kahan jana hai mai arrange kar deta hun.

sanyu: rehne dijiye woh hum......... mean whike randhir and frowned on seeing sanyukta again.

Rd: tum avi tak gayi nai ( and closed his eyes) for godsake ab toh chali jao.. Parth tapped his shoulder and said gayi woh.

Rd: chali gayi!! reply v nai kiya..?

Parth and Randhir travelled back to his house. Randhir was drowned in his thoughts why she went without answering his question yes he was rude but she never feared him and always answered.

Parth: Arpita is waiting for you and today you are going to stay with me. Ohk. Randhir mummed. Both Arpita abd Parth noticed his unusual silence. Parth broke the ice and asked now would you please explain who is she.?