PART-10

RD: She is from the same village I went. One night I saw Kabir forcing himself physically on her. I helped her in saving her chastity and yesterday I found her inside my car bolt. She pleaded me to save her just take away from that place so I did. She promised to go as soon as she reaches here

Parth: But where will she go now!? As much as I have understood she is totally new hear and living in mumbai is very difficult 

Randhir somewhat felt very bad for behaving as a jerk but he is like this only. But as always His ego again overcame his mind.

Rd: Why do I care and see I am done I am going to sleep guys good night.

he retarded back but sleep.

One month later:

It was a usual day of Randhir's life. Since one month he had searched for her in every way and mentally cursed himself everytime for not asking her, her name during the entire journey. He was returning home from the office after an tiring day and tomorrow was an important day, he was going to crack an important deal tomorrow. He needed rest and since one hour he was waiting in the traffic jam which was irritating his nerves.

Rd: driver koi shortcut lelo please!!

Driver: Sir agge sab jam hai par hum Dharvi k pass de jaa sakte hain thoda rasta kharab hai par adhe ghante mai pahanch jayenge.

Rd: to lelo gadi jaldi! i dont care about these street just move.

Driver took the car and car was passing through Dharvi when something got hitched in his eyes. Yes he saw the same girl. She was wearing torn and tattered clothes, a pale skin was just sticking to her bones hairs all messed up. Randhir tried calling her up but soon she faded away in the thick smog of the slum.

Randhir felt very restless he ordered the driver to stop the car immedietly. As soon as the car stopped randhir stepped out of the car and coughed due to filthy smog. He wrapped handkerchief on his nose and started searching for her like a maniac but alas! he couldn't find her.

He headed back to the car and wheeled towards home. Parth was waiting for him since two hours in his house and hugged him immedietly when he stepped inside.

Parth: Where were you since two hours?  I was so tensed! you could have called me up if their was any problem! Why weren't you taking up my calls.

Randhir was too numb to react he was still thinking about her. How she must have survived since these days how much pain she would be facing to live her pale skin her tattered clothes. Just how? Parth shook him hard Randhir!!!

Rd: I SAW HER!