PART-49

Randhir tired eyes closed his eyes to re live the moments he cherrished with her, her giggles, her crave for ice cream her smile he felt like he lost everything.. The girl lying on the bed has turned everything into nothing..

He felt like hearing a mere whisper....

Randhhirr.. He opened his eyes and saw her eyes open and she calling him..

Rd: Ssh baby I am here only.

Sanyu: How are you??

Rd: I am fine its you who killed me..

Sanyu: Maine kya kiya? She whispered again..

Rd: Baeby dont speak much.. You need to rest.. He careesed her forehead..

Sanyu: I ain't your baeby.. he looked up to see her face.

Sanyu: I am sorry lied that I am married. I will return to my husband as soon as possible. Aapko aur pareshsn nahi karenge... Tears rolled down her face..

Randhir looked at her face with a horrific expression.

Rd: I am sorry! Please baby. I got to know everything...

Her face welcomed a frown..

Sanyu: You know what?..

Rd: Everything..

Sanyu: Toh sympathy k liye aeisa kar rahe hain.. hai na. Par hume sympathy nai chahiye...I will return to that monster. I am a slut I ....And before she could say anything she felt his lips on her.. He cupped her face and sucked her lips with all his love..He brushed his fingers on her cheekbone and trailed down kisses down her jaw..

He cupped her face again and looked into her eyes..

Rd: You aren't a slut. You are mine ohk.. I love you really..

Her eyes drizzled with his confession. His eyes seemed much sincere than ever.

Sanyu: You dont trust me..

Rd: But you lied to me.. I know I am a badass but I seriuosly do love you..

Sanyu: Still I know my place. It isn't here. She place her finger in his heart ..its their. She pointed towards his feet...

Rd: No you are my princess... ohk now stop bothering yourself and sleep. I am not going to keep you here for long. ..

He smiled making his princess sleep..

He slept their holding her hand peacefully.

Ron Ron a voice wake him up.. He woke up to see that it was all a dream. She haven't gained her sense.. he looked up to see parth.

Rd: Why isnt she waking up bro!? He spoke in broken voice..

Parth: Yeh sab kaise hua? Tune mujhe bataya v nai?

Rd: Usse uthade then I will tell sorry to you both. Please Parth I love her seriously..And wept again..

Parth's heart cringed ... He had never witnessed Randhir this vulnerable..

Parth: Bhai woh thik ho jayegi... but before he coyld complete Randhir ran to the doctor's cabin..

Rd: Why isn't she waking up? You told she will open her eyes soon..

Doc: We can do nothing Mr. Sekhawat.. We can only wait for her to open her eyes..

Randhir grabbed his collar..his eyes had the colour of fire..

Rd: I want her back in an hour.. do you understand that..he shoved him hard. Getting her back was becoming demonic .

Doc: But sir what can I do.. I have already done my work..now she only needs to..

Rd: Not a word.. Get her back or else..before he could do any more disaster Parth barged in..

Parth: Bhai she has opened her eyes...Randhir turned around to see Parth smiling and his eyes brimmed with happiness.