PART-47

Her state had worsen badly. Her breaths had slowed down disastarously. He slowly picked her in his arms and was walking out of the hospital when the same nurse caught him..

Nurse: Patient ko kahan le ja rahe ho. Its against the rules. You can't take her like this..

Rd: Let me take her to a better hospital please. I want her badly..

Nurse: Its a better hospital.. now keep her at her place..

Randhir's anger reached its peak listening to the nurse... but with the half dead soul in his arms he wanted her to be hearty again.. he ignored the words of the nurse and walked towards his car...

This time he placed her gently this time in order not to hurt her any more... He drove soon to the best hospital in the city and ran inside with her in his arms....

Rd: Doctor please make her perfect now!! Please..

Doctor was unaware of who he really was.. Randhir had always put himself away from lime light. All knew the name of the Great Randhir Singh Sekhawat but his face was still to be made aware off.

Doc: Aap form fill kar dijiye and then complete all the formalities then only we can treat her..

Randhir roared in anger: Treat her now or else your job is in stake..

Doctor was scared enough but still his adamancy: But Mr..

Rd: Its Randhir Singh Sekhawat.. he roared again...And at once Sanyu was taken to the OT immedietly and the wound was stitched

... Its been an hour doctors are operating her..and he was turning restless. After five minutes doctor came only to be showered with thousands of questions..

Rd: Doctor she is fine na! When can I take her home??

Doc: Mr. Sekhawat we have done our work but the blood loss is too high.. And the stage is too critical. Of she doesn't gain back her consiousness within a day we might lose her or she will get into coma...The doctor finished and went by patting his shoulder.

Randhir was in complete shock..means in this single day he is either going to lose her or if also she gains back her life she is not going to accept him..He walked outside the hospital. First time ever his wrath had created a great loss for him. .. He felt like pushing himself in fierce fire and burn himself into ashes for his insanity.. he walked down into known street and lead back to home...

He threw himself into the extreme corner of the room and wept badly.. morning stumbeled in and hit his face..

He woke up wiping his face but the blood stain on the floor made him alert of the sudden disaster.. He stood in a hurry and scooted down on and was about to open the door when he heard a door bell ringing at the early hour of morning..He opened the door and saw the same guy holding up a baby boy in his arms and lady standing beside him.

Vardhan: Woh zara di ko bulaiye na!

Randhir: Di? He gave a questioning look in order to understand

Niharika came forward and asked: Woh sanyukta di ko bulaiye na hum unki choti behen hai aur aaj unka bday v hai.. hume milna hai unse..

Randhir: Means Sanyukta is your sister.. how come she haven't told me about this.?

Vardhan: Kya aap Randhir ji hain?

Rd: Yes why?

Vardhan: Woh aaj hi hume aap logon ko aapse milwani wali thi! On her bday. Keh rahi thi she will introduce her life to her soul. She loves you alot and finally she got the love which she deserves...

Vardhaan hugged him out of respect..

And suddenly Randhir was knocked off with another reality..Means she wasn't cheating on him..Damn he so hate himself.. He ran to the car and signnalled them to follow..