PART-58

Sanyukta was looking damn hurt and he knew the exact reason.. He held her shoulders and pushed her on him due to which they both fell on bed Randhir down holding her and sanyukta on to of him facing him...

He could clearly see the pain which she went throigh the whole... he pecked his forehead and she sighed in pain...

Rd: Baby!! He cringed but she avoided

Sanyu: I ain't your baby..

Rd: Baby look in to my eyes.. he forced her look in his jet black orbs..

Baby I am sorry for what I did today.. N please dont think those beautiful moments of mine as a mistake coz I seriously love you . and my this birthday is somewhat eventful..

Sanyu only hummed....

Randhir knew she was hurt actually badly hurt and his sorry isn't working now.. He pulled her in a tight hug to feel her warmth in him but it was her body clinging on him but her soul was standing miles away from him. He kisssed her head but suddenly heard soft snores she was sleeping like a baby on him.. he held her waist and closed his eyes.. he knew she will know the exact reason of his disappereance the whole day tomorrow...

Before morning arrived Randhir ran back home kissing his angel.. after all it is big day today he is going to kill every bit of darkness in his angel's life...

He drove back home and hopped inside his room earlier...

He called up Parth to ask whether everything is set according to plan or not.. Everything was going well..

He sighed and freshn up a bit earlier today and finally called up Vardhan..

Rd: Vardhan Its me!

Vd: Yes sir! Kuch kaam tha kya appko?

Rd: don't call me Sir! Anyways today you need to be present with Sanyukta snd whenever you get a ping from me.. rush to my dorm with Sanyu and Nihi..

Vd: But Sir.. I mean Randhir! Why is it so.. we can come to your house after I come back from my office in the evening..

Rd: Try to understabd to what I am pointing about.. so better stay at home today.. He nearly shreiked and Vardhan understood its something damn serious..

Kabir walked up to his room at seven in the morning and saw Randhir already present their and is already dressed up to make a move out..

Rd: Rathod we need to leave for the office earlier... So get ready fast!

Kabir: Sekhawat tu office ja I am not well.. Kabir knew it is the best time to escape away..

Randhir just nodded as he knew the reason... He left for office this is what Kabir thought..

He strolled out of the mansion and opened his laptop.. He saw Kabir packing his stuff in a hurry he almost took him fifteen minutes to complete his work and near to that time police too arrived with his force.  Randhir called up Vardhaan.. And that was it he ran inside with the police force just then when Kabir was running out...

Kabir: Sekhawat yeh police yaahan kya kar rahi hai??

He tried sounding strong but failed..

Rd: Rathod where is my file?

Kabir: Which file Sekhawat? I dont know about any file! He looked here and there to avoid eye contact..

Rd: So you dont know let me tell you where it is.. he showed him the clip and Kabir was dumbstruck..

Kabir: How you got this..?