PART-32

The note was lying on her bed side table.. she desperately took it in her hand..

The note...

Sanyukta I am leaving. I need to go out of this place urgently. I can't breathe here.. Ma is your duty for four years till you complete your college. Don't dare to leave her alone. And no need to anyone to search me cause where I will be I will live well.. I will remain in touch with ma and Parth.. I dont want to listen your ugly voice till my last breath..After your college gets over. Just leave my house and inform Parth the day you are leaving. I will go back to my ma! Till then she is your responsibility.

RANDHIR SINGH SEKHAWAT.

The letter got over and sanyu fell down holding the note and curled up and cried her heart out...

After a day ma returned home.. She noticed the house is just like the mess as it was a day before yesterday. She went inside searched for both her children.. she even shrieked their names still no response. She went to Randhur's room and found it all empty and then walked down to sanyu's room and saw a heart wrenching sight. Sanyukta was sleeping on bed and was staring at the side wall endlessly..she was hugging a paper near her chest.. and her eyes had turned black and red. She ran upto her and shouted

Ma: Baccha kya hua!?? Why are you like this.

Sanyu: Woh chale gaye ma!! Hum sabko chod kar na jane kahan chale gaye.

Ma: Kaun chala gaya.. and sanyu handed him the note. She read it and asked sanyu the reason of this sudden demanour.. Sanyu explained all fumbling and sobbing. Ma hugged her tight. "Koi na baccha! mai hun na apne bacche ke sath.. she again cried till her head stumblled down to sleep. Ma wiped her own tears and went away..

AFTER TWO YEARS..

Its been two years and six months Randhir left the city. He is leaving in Philadelphia.. He regularly calls Ma and Parth but avoids speaking with Sanyukta. Sanyukta had turned a living statue after he left. She carries all her responsiblities towards ma and house. Her only source of smile is vidu and Aashi- Parth's daughter.. but he doesnt love her as Arpita died giving birth to her.. So the two year old doll is her respondibilty too. It was another day in sekhawat mansion. Vidu completed feeding aashi who was playing on vidu's lap.Aashi had started speaking a lil like maasi and dadi.. Parth entered with some files.

Parth: Ma kahan hai sanyukta?..

Sanyu: Bhaiya baithiye hum abhi ma ko bulate hain. saying this she left the hall leaving vidu and parth alone..

Vidu: Aapne baby ke bare mai nahi poochoge.???

Parth: Jo chiz mere liye koi mayne nai rakhti mai unn chizon ke bare mai nahi poochta.

Vidu: But she is your daughter..??

Parth: I dont consider her anything..and Ma and sanyukta enterd which put a full stop in their convo. It's an year vidu tries Parth to love his daughter but his hatred is much more than the love. The day Parth handed over the files to went away without sharing a word with anyone..

All new the reason for his this fallen attitude but he listened to none.. Everything changed just from the day her god left her...

The whole day overs with jiffy because of her college and house.. but nights are loner to her. She completed all her work.. ma was sleeping now.. she went inside Aashi's room..she was sleeping then. She kissed her forehead and switched on the baby monitor, switched off lights and went.

She switched on the lights of a very familiar room which has turned her world-Randhir's room. The room is not changed a bit as she didnt allow anyone to enter inside or clean. Entering inside she smells a faint smell of him.. She went inside read the note again.. Cried again..

She has started writing notes as if she is talking to him.. She has till now written hundreds of pages but still she dies every moment without him. They weren't in love but she considered him as her life which went away just like that...