PART-31

Randhir turned to go out of that place.. she doesnt need me! His mind concluded and he started to leave when a soft hand holded his wrist. He turned to see sanyu standing holding his hand and her eyes showerred happiness...

Sanyu: Aap ayye!? Sach mai???

Rd: I came here for ishika not you! understood.He lied balantly.  She left his hand in a jolt.. her heart pained with his words.. and

Sanyu: Ishika ji yahin kahin hogi.. hum dhund k bula dete hain.. she went and Randhir..Shayad bura laga usse.Ek sorry boldunga.. toh smile karegi he stated as he had seen her fallen face.. Following her he reached inside the college. he was tracking her well when suddenly she vanished.

Rd: Pata nai ab kahan chali gayi let her come home I will say sorry to her properly... He turned to leave when he heard some cries..May be someone is in trouble and needs help... He slowly moved his feet towards the room he opened the door slightly and the sight infront of him killed him at the spot... Ishika was violently making out with one random guy and actually she was moaning in pleasure not crying...

Guy: Baeby! You are hot!!!

Ishika (smirking): I know sweetheart thats why thay dumb Randhir Singh Sekhawat loves me madly... He thinks I love him but that fool doesnt know that how immensely I love his money and you....

Guy: But baeby you sleep with him..

Ishika: If I wont sleep then how I will carry expenses of us..

And randhir stormed in pulled ishika's hair and slapped her on her cheeks to turn it red...

Rd: I loved you Ishika!!! Did all things to keep you happy but you slut needs money... You fucking bitch...

Randhir shoved her hard and stormed when he saw sanyukta who saw the whole scenario infront of her eyes.. Randhir looked at her with tear filled eyes and stormed out... Ishika was a bad girl bit she would be that bitchy she never knew... She saw Ishika running behind him but sanyu stopped him in midway.

Ishika: Behenji!!  stop hounding me! and she again again started running when sanyu clutched her elbow!!

Sanyu: Bahat hogaya ishika!! Just leave him alone. Itna kiya phir v chain nahi tumhe.. she yanked her went back home.. She enterd the house it was as calm as death... She gathred all her courage and walked to his room. She knew this silence is just the silence before storm... She went inside only to see the whole room dark.. she switched on the lights. The whole room was messy.. everything strewn on the floor.. glass chunks of the broken articles...

And the most heart wrenching sight for her to see the vulnerable randhir.. Who clasped himself in the corner of the room. Holding his knees and dipped his face in the hollow of his hands and his sobs were audible enough.. Sanyu walked to him and he stopped crying... She knelt down infront of him and placed her hands on his head... He looked up and hugged her immedietly.

Sanyu hugged him back and his tears damped her shoulder's cloth. Rd: Sab aeisa karte hain mere sath sab!!! I hate myself for being so irrational that all hate me.. She only rubbed his back to calm him down.. After ten minutes.. when he came to his senses he jolted up and threw her and she fell on floor.. A glass chunk pierced her wrist and one pierced just below her blouse as she fell on the back... Randhir stood with flushed anger..

Rd: Dare you come near me!!! You understand that.. You all girls are same bloody whores... Just stay away.. Saying this he clutched his car keys and went. Sanyu stood and took at the glass chunk from her wrist and was not able to take out the chunk from behind her back.. She walked to her and fell on the bed facing on the belly as she thought to she would call ma to take it out from her back.. After half an hour Randhir walked inside his room and sat on bed he saw some blood on the floor and remembered he pushed sanyu.. He ran to her room and saw her wrist bleeding an a glass chunk pierced on her back.. She had lost her senses.. He took the glass chunk from her back and blood ran from that cut.. He called the doctor home and wiped out the blood from her back and wrist.. I am sorry!! You are not a whore! I swear.. I am just sorry. The doctor came checked sanyu and said.

Dr: She will be fine Mr. Sekhawat just a cause for blood loss. I have stitched her cuts give her this medicines she will be fine.

Randhir made her gulp her medicines caresssesd her cuts and went.

Next morning..

Sanyu woke up with a jolt. Randhir!! She shrieked and ran to his room and found it empty.. She called him but it turned her down as switched off. Parth knew nothing.. all she understtod was an empty space.. She walked her room and saw note on her table...

-