PART-52

Morning peeped in through the windoes of Sanyukta's room.. the golden sunlight fell on the two souls finding comfort in each others embrace.. Sanyukta place her head on the crook of his neck make him feel giddy even in his sleep. He opened his eyes and saw she has subdied her whole weight on him.. He placed her gently on the bed and made a move outside the room through the door. He saw Vardhan and Nihi cooking together the breakfast.. those smiles and giggles must be bliss for them he thought. He didn't wanted to break that moment but as he have to go out early he need to break their moment..

Vardhan was inching his lips closer to Nihi when they heard a forced cough...They distanced themselves but at the dight of Randhir present in their house...that too early in the morning , coming out from the house instead of being at the main door..

Nihi: Aap yahan? Kab? Kaise? Darwaza toh band hai! Phir itni subha!!

Rd: I will answer all but first listen to me!! Its damn serious. Seriousness dripped from his voice..

Listen You have to keep Sanyukta inside for some days till I say that everything is fine..

Vd: But why she can't go out.. I mean..her college.

Rd: No! Not even college. Kabir is reaching Mumbai today. I hope you understand..

Vd: Kabir!! What will he do in Mumbai...?

Rd: I am the one who is going to do everything.. You don't need to worry.. You just need to take a lot of care of my angel..

They smiled said yess in unison..

Randhir left surrendering his life..

It was evening and Randhir was standing at the airport waiting for Kabir..and suddenly someone tapped his shoulder..

He turned around to witness Kabir standing with the usual smirk on his lips...

Kabir: Sekhawat!

Randhir hugged him to ensure him that he supports him..

Rd: Welcome to Mumbai Rathod!!!

Kabir: Sekhawat kaam pe atte hain! Kab dhundega meri biwi ko?

Rd: Rathod have some patience. Have faith in me! Aaram kar lo kal subha we will start the hunt..

Kabir reached Sekhawat mansion and was shocked to see such a big house..

Kabir: Sekhawat tu toh bahat paise wala nikla yaar..

Rd: Its just nothing Rathod! You need to see much more..

They entered the mansion..Randhir made him comfortsble and had continued with a lavish dinner..

Rd: Lets have some wine, I have an authentic collection of that.. some very old ones too. I bet you will like it..

Kabir: Wine! Sounds interesting...So it would be deal thing..Partner

Randhir forwarded his hand to ensure the deal with his so called partner...

Randhir spiked Kabir's drink to get at least some pin points to throw him behind the prison.. Alcohol was talking its senses in Kabir's nerve and then and their Randhir's real deal started.