PART-27

Sanyu: Nai....hum nai aasakte.

Rd: Nai aasakte?? Par kyun nai aasakte!???

Sanyu: Woh... hum..woh kya hai na humari thodi padhayi baki hai..aur kal submit karna hai.. she showed him the books lying on bed..so aap jao..late ho raha hoga aapko..she smiled her best to convince him.

Rd: But I want k tum party mai aao..mere liye.

Sanyu: Iski koi jarurat nai hai..sacchi.hum kya karenge wahan.

Rd: Dekho mujhe pata hai k tum kyun nai aana chahti..! Par agar tum mujhse naraz nai ho toh kyun nai aaogi!!? Dekho maine tumhare sare doston ko v bulaya hai ...aur agar tum mujhse itta sa v gussa nai ho toh adhe ghante mai yeh pehen ke aa jana thik hai.. He smiled and she nodded...I hope k tum aaogi...  and he went away leaving her confused.

2 HOURS LATER..

Party was moving in full.. the music was adding aura to the situation. Randhir was busy talking with his business delegates..but his eyes were placed on the staircase.. He was really tired now waiting for her.

Parth shook him to bring him out of his trance.

Parth: What happened upar hi dekhe ja raha hai.?

Rd: Nai kuch nai woh bus... and suddenly a familiar smell hit his nostrils.. the tinkling sound sured that she has finally forgiven him for his harsh words.. He looked up only to find her walking down the staircase wearing a white and peach full length salwar suit.. hanging down till her ankel..a pair of tinkling earings.. a stroke of kohl in her beautiful bamby eyes.. n had brushed her lips with lip balm and that was it.. she was done. No make up nothing. Her innocence was just the best make up for her. Her ankel were shimmering with tinkels. The whole hall was oogling at the living doll.. Vidu ran upto her flinging in her arms.

Vidu: Tu kitni pyari lag rahi hai yaar.. and someone wad totally mesmerized to see her. He noticed only her one ankel was shinning with anklet and the other was missing. Its the same chime he was having from the first day he had went to her vilage. She is still so similar yet so dissimilar.

Randhir walked upto her..

Rd: Thank you!!

Sanyu: Kyun!?

Rd: Yahhan ane k liye..

Sanyu was about to say something when Ishika ran to randhir and flinged in his arms.

Ishika: How is baby!? I know mujhe miss kiya hoga bahat! She kissed his cheek and he suddenly felt uncomfortable.. Its not that she is kissing him first time in the public.. she does this often but this time he was not feeling good. Behenji nice try but poor you abhi v behenji hi dkhti ho.. Sanyu just smiled and went away with a tinge of sadness in her eyes..

Vidu: Rd sir bahat ache hain par yeh bandariya inke liye thik nai hai.

Sanyu: Hume pata hai vidu par woh usses bahat pyar karte hain!

Meanwhile abhi enterd the hall and spotted vidu standing close to a white clad girl..

Abhi: Hey vidu.... and the very next moment he was stunned to see sanyu..

Abhi: You are looking beautiful sanyukta he clutched her hand and kissed her knuckels and here randhir who was dancing with ishika tightened her hold around ishika making her gasp in pain.