PART-54

Kabir: Sekhawat k pass maal ki kami nahi hai yaar sala kitne paise hai iske pass!!Randhir was stunned at this words.. But when then a Idea creaked inside his mind. He thought of listening his conversation in a whole to make a flawless plan..

Kabir: Yaar woh Haryana wala project.. Haan jo aapne gaon mai hai.. Agar woh wali file mil jaye.. bus teri aaur meri life set hai.. Sanyukta ko ussi kone mai phenk dunga.. Phir aur kya paise v mil jayenge aur meri rakhel v. He shared a hearty laugh over the phone and Randhir walked upto his room smirking in a dangerous way.

He reached his room and dialed a number..

Rd: Yes Ashis! I want a work to be done today..

Ashis: Yes sir..!

Rd: Install cctv camera in my whole house.. And this is to be done before 9pm at night...

He hanged up and went inside washroom to fresh himself.

It was eight in the morning when Randhir scooted downstairs and saw Kabir eyening the whole house in a suspicious look.. as if searching for something..

Randhir smirked again as he knew this plan of his is going to work like hell..

Randhir breaking his trance: Yes Rathod want anything..

Kabir: Kab dhundenge.. Sekhawat..

Rd: Let us have breakfast then I have to sign some files in office then we will start our search. Kabir looked somewhat more excited on the word office.. And if you want you can join me in my office. He smirked again looking at his expression..

They completed the breakfast and drove down to his office. Kabir was busy eying the car..Its a Porsch cayenne. And its 1.8 crores..

Kabir eyed him with disbelief..

Randhir was happy seeing the reaction he was having. His richies are affecting Kabir's senses badly.. They reached office and Kabir was even more shocked to see the Grey matted large office..

Rd: Come! Randhir walked inside and asked kabir to follow him he was greeted by us workers and Kabir felt more greedy.. He felt like grabbing each and every penny from Randhir' s hand..

Randhir completed his work and noticed Kabir eyeing him with a envy look..

Rd: Rathod I have appointed a detective he can help us out.  You need to provide every information you know about her

Kabir only shook his head as he screeched his car away from his office..

He was riding the car when he received a call.. It flashed angel..

Rd: Yes angel what do you need baby!?

Sanyu: Aaj atte waqt cake leke aasakte ho aap.. Hame bahat maan hai chocolate cake khane k liye.. And he gigled imagining her pouting..

Rd: No nahi launga..

Sanyu: Hume pata hai aap laoge. She giggled and cut the call.

Kabir: Kaun thi..!

Rd: Its my personal life. You arent my master to ask me things. Be in limits. You aren't upto my level to question me.. He provoked his greediness more. He sensed Kabir clencing his fists in anger and he knew his plan has reached the next level

Rd: See we reached the detectives's place.. 

They all day finished fishing out possibilities of her survival.. but decided to search fod her the very next day..

It was 10 at night when Randhir reached mansion..Kabir stepped out in frustration as his first day tend to work zero..

Rd: Wanna have a drink it will release your stress.

Kabir just noded and walked till the bar.. It was all a silent movement none spoke a word.. Randhir scanned the whole house to check whether his work is done or not and found it a completed without a flaw..

Kabir fell with off senses and again threw inside his dorm and finally for Randhir came the best part of the day..