PART-20

He went to his office and here at house one person was busy breaking potss

Sanyu: Ma dekho na sab milake 20,000!!! kahan se laun 1lakh 80,000. Ab kya karun mai!!! She was about to cry when the bell of the main door rang.

Ma: Baad mai rona ab jao darwaza kholo.. She stared at ma in disbelief.. how come she is also not concerened for the situation she is facing.

Ma: Jao v!!

She nodded and went like an obedient child to open the door and here ma smiled a lil as she knew she will b a lot happy after the surprise.

Sanyu opened the door only to see Parth standing their.

Sanyu: Aap yaahan?

Parth: Haan woh ma ne bulaya tha!

Sanyu: oh! Aap yahan baithiye hum avi ma ko bulate hain and she was about to go when ma entered the hall.

Sanyu: Yeh aapse milne aaye hain! Aap dono baithiye hum chai le atte hain!?

Ma: Kahin jane ki jarurat nai. Yaahan baitho. Ma sounded stern and she was really scared of ma's changed behaviour. She sat beside her and ma turned towards parth.

Ma: Parth have you brought the thing which I asked for. Parth nodded in a yes.

He forwarded a checqe towards sanyu.

Parth: Here it is!

Sanyu: Ye kya hai?

Ma: Jaker taiyyar ho jao. College jana hai k nai. Agar yaad nai toh yaad diladun. Aaj akhri din hai addmission ka. Aur yeh rahe paise.

Sanyu: Hum yeh kaise le sakti hun aapse. Hume nai lena.

Ma: Mujhe pata hai k tum nai logi so mai tumhe loan de rai hun. Ab thik hai.

Sanyu smiled and went inside.

Parth: Ma Few days ago I noticed good changes in Randhir but now *sighed* back to square one.

Ma: We cant help it my child we all know the reason behind his ruthlessness is Ishika. God knows when she will leave my child's life.

Meanwhile sanyukta entered wearing a blue patiyala and white kurti and her face showed alot happiness.

Sanyu: Ma hum nikalte hain!. she bent down to touch her feet and ma closed her eyes to bless her with all she have.

Ma: Parth jayega tumhare sath addmission karane. Thik hai. Sanyu was about to chip a no when ma glared at her. She followed path silently.

Parth: Kaunsa college?

Sanyu: FITE!!

Parth tried strikking a convo with her but she remained silent the whole way till FITE. She ususlly used her head to answer. The addmission procedure completed in Mechanical engineering and both were returning back when she bumped into someone. It was Ishika.

Ishika: Tum yahan kar rahi ho. Oh I see Randhir ne nikal diya hoga kaam se toh yaahan aagayi kaam karne.

Sanyu: Ji nahi! Hum yaahan padhai karenge.

Ishika: FITE losers ko kabse admission karwane lage.

Sanyu: Jis din aapne addmission liya uss din se. And Parth was flabagasterred by her confidence. A call in Parth's mob disturbed the tensed situation and they both headed ahead. He picked up the call it was Randhir.

Parth: Yes Randhir! and she looked at parth after hearing his name. He was talking to him noticed something different in her eyes at the name of Randhir.