PART-16

"Randhir! Baby I am back". Sanyu looked up only to see a beautiful girl wearing a leather black shots with an army printed crop top. Her long slender legs, her almost visible petite frame those curls and her sexy face was enough to drag any man attracted towards her. Ma came out of the room and was damn irritated by seeing Ishika in the house. Ishika's face somewhat flashed annoyance by ma's face infront of her. She avoided any convo with her.

Ishika: Hey you! (pointing her finger towards sanyu) Seems you are new hear! Where's Randhir?

Sanyukta was all puzzelled.. she was still do new to this language. She gave a non understanding look to ishika.

Ishika: So tumhe english nai atti! she laughed in sarcassam and quipped in air "It's not so you Randhir,Such an illeterate girl" Ma couldn't bear any of her daughter's insult and chirrped straight.

Ma: You dont worry about Randhir's taste. Coz his worst taste you. And he is not in house so please drag your feet out of the mansion now. Sanyu was still in a daze to understand anything. Ishika threw a disgusting look towards both the women and left.

Sanyu: Ma woh kaun thi aur aap aeise chillayi kyun unke upar.

Ma: Randhir ki girl friend hai. Par mujhe nai lagta woh usse pyar karti hai. Some how Sanyu's heart pained on the notion of randhir being some one else. Her face fell instantly. Ma noticed her fallen face and ruffled her hair and smiled adorned her lips. Sanyu also smiled back. She made her mind understand that he was never hers do its better to leave it. It was only her mind which was manipulating her heart. She thought which was a great lie. She went back to the kitchen and her moved in a sync cooking all his favourites. It was already 9 at night. The possible time for Randhir to return. Her heart was happy for watching his face after the day got over. She was ready with taunts which she will throw on him after he returned. It's been 15 days with him and these two hours with him from feeding ma to their taunting dinner kept her lively through out the day. It was already 10 but he didnt turn up. She tought may be extra work. She went to feed ma. She noticed her fallen face which always gleamed with happiness because of their pointless and endless fights. She was unusally silent. She woke up from her place after feeding ma. .

Ma: sab kuch thik na beta. She muumed but her heart knew it wasn't. She came back to the dinning waiting for him Now it was 12am still no trace of him. He was not like this atleast he used to inform but today it is totally different. Her thoughts converted to slumber and she was sleeping at the dinning table only. Her sleep was broken by the bell which went running through her nerves and breaking her sleep. She woke up all sudden her heart thumped at his presence coz her heart knew how it paced high when he was near. She straightened her frame and ran to open the door only to notice he clinging to the same girl's arm and was sharing a hearty laugh. He was not even bothered to see the soul standing infront of him. He entered with her still holding her frame tightly and without even looking at her face chirped: Maine dinner kar liya hai tumne toh kiya hi hoga jao sojao. Ishika pushed her to clear their way. She fell down with a thud. He was least bothered about her. She stood all heart broken when she noticed both of them entering the same room.She ran to her room. clasped the door and cried her heart out.