PART-57

Randhir turned around to see Kabir flashing his usual smirk..

Rd: What are you smiling for..

Kabir: Nothing I jyst feel like we will find her today....

Rd: Oh then buck up!! We have to move out soon..

The whole day they ran in different streests of Mumbai but didnt get a single peck of dust of her.. It was 10 at night when they reached back mansion.. Randhir dropped his jacket on the couch and jumped on it..

Rd: Rathod will be leaving for club.. Wanna join in!? Randhir knew he won't leave the best moment to steal the file and Kabir was thinking the same..

Kabir: I am tired Sekhawat tu ja!! Waise v saar bahat dukh raha hai.  He faked pain in his face while rubbing his fingers in his forehead..

Rd: Ohk then I am leaving.. call me whenever you want to go.. He went out of the house with his laptop bag...

Kabir faked sleep in his couch and as soon as he honked the car out of the house Kabir stood in a haste and ran to the study..

But found it all locked.... he tried breaking it but it was of no use..

Meanwhile Randhir reached the Commisioner's house..

Com: Mr. Sekhawat all set.. He forwarded his hand for a formal hand shake..

Randhir noded in positive and opened his laptop and showed it to the Commidioner the live actions of Kabir..

Kabir searched the whole room to search for the key and found it in his rooms chest drawer...

He ran to the study and opened it with a thud.. Entering inside he started searching for the file.. and after whole two hours of checking he finally got it and sighed in enjoyment...

Kabir: Its gone Sekhawat.. yeh 500 crores mere hain..

Randhir laughed how Kabir was destroying himself with that piece of file in his hand...

Randhir finished the recording when Kabir hid the file in his luggage...

Com: This is enough to put that bastard in jail. Keep almost ten to fifteen copies of this clip..

Rd: Thanks sir you have helped me alot.. thanxx

Com: Its my duty Mr. Sekhawat.. He bade a fornal bye to the commisioner. Finally at the morning after the delegate drama he will handover Kabir to the cops forever..

He sat in the car and saw his phone..

It flashed 109 miscalls from sanyu.. terror seized his spine.. After their love making he haven't talked to her once, he caught his phone to dial her number but it turned switch off.

He frantically drove his car to her house.. after climbing the window he found it closed he tried peeking inside but it was all blocked with sheets.. She must be feeling so used now. He kept his ear in the glass pane only to her soft sobs of her... He punched the glass pane hard and some glass chunks pierced his knuckels.. Sanyukta ran to him and saw her hand running with blood.. He noticed her puffy eyed turned red...

Aap please andar aa jaiye..She opened the door and ran for the first aid box. He noticed the room in a messy condition she ran inside with the box in her hand and started nursing him..

Rd: Baby I am sorry..

Sanyu: Aap sorry mat boliye i know hamari jagah kisiki v zindagi mai kya ho sakti hai... she mouthed coldly changing his expression