PART-41

Sanyu was startled by his question...

Sanyu: Aapko aeisa kyun lagta hai? Humne toh aeisa nai kaha kavi v.

Rd: Nahi woh aaj tumhe jab leke gaya na room mai tab tum bol rahi thi k mujhe mat chuo..chale jao. Aeisa kuch you were saying.

Sanyu again dipped her head in his chest. Bura sapna tha. Shayad! Isilye aeisa bol rahi honge hum And this time lying to him was difficult... Her voice broke speaking that.

Rd: Hey I am sorry.! Plz ab yeh tears nai..kyunki PUSPA I HATE TEARS REEE. He immitated Rajesh Khanna and failed badly and sanyu laughed like hell. Randhir pushed the stray locks behind her ears.

Rd: You know you look beautiful this way... he cupped her face and inched his lips closer to her...her hot breathes touching his lips was arrousing wild part of him . He clutched her hair to bring her more close and when he was about to kiss her Aashi slapped a lil on sanyu's cheek using her small fist while sleeping and sanyu broke the moment.. she looked here and their.

Sanyu: Woh hum Aashi ko sula k aate hain.!

Rd: Sach mai wapas aaogi??

Sanyu: Na! Hum woh hum room mai jayenge..

Rd: Kiske room mai? He smirked with a glint of naugtiness in his eyes.

Sanyu: Humare room mai. She sounded confused..

Rd: Mai v ja raha hun..!

Sanyu went away frowning. She kissed Aashi's forehead and placed her on her small bed.. switched on the baby monitor and went to her room. She went inside but forgot to clasp the door. She entered the washroom to fresh n up herself.

Sanyu came out of the washroom wearing her bath robe. She tied her wet hairs in a bun and took her steps towards cupboard when someone grabbed her from back holding her waist. She turned around afraid only to see Randhir holding.

Sanyu:Aap yaahan..? Aap to kamre mai jane wale the na..

Randhir opened her tied wet hairs which fell down swiftly some sticking down her neck chin and lips. The dripping water ripples was adding aura to the moment..

Rd: Aya toh hun..

Sanyu: Lekin yeh toh.. ham..hamara kamra hai. She stammered feeling his intense gaze on her..

Rd: Exactly hamara room..

Sanyu: Lekin yeh hamara room hai.. and before she could say anything she felt his lips sucking down the water ripples of her forhead and chin... he traveled down her long neck sucking the long chains of water droplets teasing him running down..

Randhir! Please stop!! She wanted to plead but ended moaning..

He travelled down the neck and was about to lick the area down the cleavage when she turned stiff. Randhir felt she had left the grip off his hairs..

Randhir looked up her face and saw her eyes glossed with tears.

Rd: I'm sorry I just got carried away..

Sanyu wiped the corner if her eyes..

Sanyu: Its ok! And was tying her hairs again when he holded her hands.. .

Rd: Don't fir se bimar pad jaogi..

She left the hairs open took her clothes and dashed inside the washroom to change.

Rd: Randhir! control your hormones dont behave as a love struck teenager dude..

Sanyu came out of the washroon and saw him sleeping on her bed.

Sanyu: Kya aap yehi sone wale hain..and he only hummed.

Toh kya hum ma k kamre mai jayen? And in a second she felt a push and she fell in the bed...

Rd: No sleep here only! I promise I won't harm you. Kasam se.. he pinched his throat to make her believe..and she smiled at his innocence...