PART-43

Parth was dumbfounded at the behaviour of his family and this girl who knew nothing about him slapped him coz he spoke nonsense about his own daughter..Vidushi walked away to Aashi's room flaring with anger..no one spared a glance at him.

Rd: You crossed all boundaries Parth..Vidushi is right you deceived Arpita saying those words. Parth forced his steps towards Aashi's room..He entered the room and saw vidushi laughing with his baby. He sat near them and Vidu shiffted a lil to avoid him.

Parth: Can I please hold my daughter. She looked at him bewildered by his words..

Vidu: Are you sure!..

Parth: If you can then please.. she forwarded Aashi to his arms quite carefully so as to not harm her. Having her in his arms Parth felt like complete he missed this warmth since Arpita left and he didnt knew the flesh he loathed gave him the same warmth. He smiled looking at her..indeed she is a alike his Arpita.. her nose eyes her mouth all were same.. But as Parth didn't knew how to handle a baby he was about to make her fall when Vidushi again clasped her in her arms..standing between Parth's arms she felt a different and created a perfect family picture..

Randhir made Sanyukta have her food from his hands..

Sanyu: Are hamare pass hath hai na aap kyun mehnat kar rahe ho..

Rd: Are you are my one day old girl friend..I have full rights to pamper my love..

Hearing the word love she blushed crimson and thought not to say anything more as she knew his words are gonna make her blush more.. She ate her food and was walking past him..and he holded her wrist stopping her their.

Rd: Kahan ja rahi ho?

Sanyu: Woh Vidu ko bulane college jana hai.

He pulled her and she dashed on his chest....

Randhir hushed near her ear..

Rd: No need mai le jaunga.. Ma ko bol do woh aapne aap aajeygi.. he slipped his hands around her waist and kissed her down the neck and trailed down kisses on her shouldee blade slipping her kurti a liitle.

Sanyu: Hume late ho raha hai... she moaned clutching his hair.

Randhir detatched their frame and chipped a sorry looking at the fresh love bite on her shoulder. She straightened her dress hiding her love bite properly..she had kept her gaze lowered..

Rd: Chalen you are getting late..

She followed him and sat in the car..looking outside the window..she was allowing him to cross the boundary set by him bit by bit. Though she loved him a lot and he owe her..she knew she cant let him know she isn't pure for him..she wiped the lil tear forming at the corner of her eye..They reached college and Randhir noticed her unusual silence and honked the car horn to gain her attention..she turned to look at him who was eyeing at him suspiciously..

Rd: College jana hai k nahi I dont mind if you stay here with me the whole day..

She smiled listening his comment and was opening the door when he clutched her hand..

Sanyu:Kya hua and before she could tell anything she felt his lips on her cheek... ab jao. He strolled out blushing again..

It was evening and she returned back arched tired..She waited for Randhir for turned up so she returned in a auto.. She fell on her bed but felt the house was silent..

Sanyu: Sayad woh college gaye hain.. She opened the cupboard to change but saw his bag missing. she ran to Ma's room panicking..but she was sleeping.. She ran back to her room to call parth but found a note again..and her eyes popped out in shock..