PART-17

Randhir rubbed his fingers over his eyes. He was naked and his chiseled body was just covered by a satin sheet. He woke up to notice his room empty. No he was not searching Ishika coz he knew she must have left for her college but sanyukta; its been 15days but she never missed a day to say thenk yew. His mind sighed

Rd: Thank God!!! no terrible thenk yew. atleast today my morning is better. But only his heart knew how he missed her early morning chirrpy voice. He freshened up and scooted downstairs only in a hope of getting a single glance of her. He found the hall empty, he peeped inside the kitchen as he thought she must b cooking breakfast for him but it was empty too. His heart pinched a bit. He opened the fridge only to find all his favourite food decked up in dinner utensils and seemed untouched. He was hell angry on her, how dare she skipping her meals. She was not perfectly fine till now. He stormed inside her room and it was empty. Now where the hell is she. He gave a last try to ma's room and yes she was their feeding ma. She was never tired of doing her job... may be she is ill may be whatever she never left her work. He stared at them lovingly. He noticed her face was pale and this made him remember that she skipped her dinner yesterday night. She stood up and saw him clenching his fists she ignored him and move out. He followed him till the kitchen and caught her wrist. He was clutching so hard that his fingers were piercing her soft skin. She was also unaware of his sudden anger. She flinched her hand back but he was too angry to notice those blood running bruise.

Rd: Tumne kya soch kar kal khana nai khaya! You bloody creep. Tum abhi v thik nai ho n tum dinner skip kar rahi ho. She was so numb to react. He actually thought that was purely her mistake so she didnt react back. They stood in an awkward situation. None of them spoke. He tried striking another conversation within them.

*Flashback*

Rd: Listen ye mera ghar hai! So mere hisab se kaam karo. Samjhi!

Sanyu: Huh hum yahan kaam karte! Haq se jeete hain hum! Toh aap mujhe daarane ki koshis na hi karen toh behtar hai.

*Present*

Rd: Dekho yaahan meri chalti hai! Toh tum aapna dimag kaam hi chalao!

Still no response! She made him have his breakfast and faded away from his sight.

Rd: Thats good!! I didn't hear her terrible voice today thats a good start of the day.

He also went to his office. But his mind was still hovering on the thought "how she didnt strike any taunt to him. He tried concentrating hard on his work but failed! He badly missed her voice. Even Idhika was not able to make him happy today! He even tried calling home but it easy always ma who picked up the phone.

He travelled back to home sooner. He walked inside ma's room but she was asleep. He covered her with a blanket. And this time he went inside Sanyukta's room. She was sitting at the window line.

Rd: (ruffling his knuckles through his hair) Actually I am sorry woh maine aaj kuch zyada he keh diya! But again no response he walked up angrily towards her only to notice

her sleeping. The wind was ruffling her hair on her face. The shimmering moon was adding aura to her beauty. She was so pure as a new born. His fingers travelled through her hair. He carried her to the bed and placed her carefully and was about to cover her when she suddenly woke up and said

sanyu: Aaj aap jaldi aagaye??

and a smile crept on his listening her voice after a whole hectic day