PART-59

Randhir smirked devilishly...

Rd: Rathod Its my house.. The Randhir Singh Sekhawat's house.. and it has got camera's too. He pointed towards a camera and Kabir stood their dumbfound..

Randhir snatched the bag from his hand and took out the file from his hand and forwarded him to the police..

Meanwhile Vardhaan entered inside with Nihi and sanyu... Even parth and vidu enterd..

Vidu understood the situation is too critical for the children to handle so she asked Nihu for Aaksh and took him and Aashi inside a room..

Kabir saw Sanyukta with Niharika and Vardhaan..

He pushed the inspectors aside and walked till Randhir.. Police tried coming near to catch him again but Randhir signed them to stop..

Kabir: Toh Sekhawat..meri biwi ko aapne sath rakha aaur mujhe itne dino se bewakuf bana raha hai.. he pushed Randhir a little..

Rd: Tu bewakuf hai.. n yeh teri biwi nai hai.. uss din jo paper uss detective ke pass tune sign kiye it was divorce papers.. So better don't call her your wife from your filthy mouth.. Randhir pushed him hard and he fell on ground..

Kabir stood up again.. Sekhawat.. Rape hui hai woh sau baar maine kiya hai.. And felt a punch on his face...

Rd: Shut up.. ohk just keep your mouth shut..

Kabir: Maine chua hai isse..pehle. Samjha! And this Randhir beat him with all his strength.. Sanyukta was too shocked to react or feel anything..

Police freed Kabir from Randhir's cluthches..And was tied with hand cuffs..

Kabir was bleeding badly. Randhir wiped the sweat beads from his forehead and looked at Sanyu. She looked scared of all the happenings. Randhir clasped in his arms and she whimpered in fear...

Sanyu: Randhir! Woh hume le jayega!

She was trembling in fear.. And Randhir tightened the grip aroynd her..

Rd: Woh kuch nai kar sakta Sanyu..look usse Jail leke ja rahe hain N i promise woh kavi wapas nahi ayega...

Sanyu sobbed remembering every stance of her life she faced due to Ksbir. She pierced her nails inside his skin facing her inner turmoil and her body gave up and she fell down unconcious..

Randhir panicked looking at her situation..

Sanyu Sanyu!! He patted her face but she didn't responded..

Vd: Randhir you must take her inside the room I am calling the doctor..

Nihi: Bacche kahan hai and Parth showed toom him to Aashi's room.. The last few hours was indeed life sinking..

The doctor informed the large amount of blood rush in her mind caused her to faint.. She will be fine when she will wake up after the work of sedatives..

All sighed and sat on couch..

Vd: Randhir this could have been dangerous..!

Rd: I know but this risk was needed. Let it be all well that ends well and my Sanyu's nightmare came to an end..

Vardhan: Will you marry her? I mean whatever she faced is..

Rd: I will marry her.! I need her more than she needs me let her complete her college. And Vardhan smiled..

All left after few hours..Randhir asked Niharika to bring all the belongings of Sanyu back home. Niharika smiled and nodded in a yes .

Walking back to their room.. After the most eventful event.. The serene sleep of his angel chucked away all his stress.

He so loves being around her.. Walking near her he pkaced a moist peck and slept peacefull in her arms.