PART-56

As morning peeked in and spread its golden rays o two souls covered under a sheet... He saw her sleeping on his chest with a smile pasted in her lips.. He wanted to wake her kiss her again make love to her again but what if Kabir started searching him.. He stood up covered her evenly under the sheet and wore his clothes.. While jumping out of the window, he turned around to see the angel.. How he nearly killed her in her birthday.. and how she turned his birthday heavenly.. He returned to her pecked her forehead..

Rd: Thank you for making my life so beautiful. I love you angel..

She stirred in sleep and he came out of her room. He was going to miss the morning cuddles after their first love making.. but then he rembered of Kabir..

He screeched his car through the morning roads of Mumbai and reached his house..

But he found Kabir no where.. He silently caught the laptop which was placed on the table and saw Kabir was frantically searching for something in his room. He smirked again.. closing his laptop he took soft steps towards his room and peeked inside.. Kabir wiped the sweat in his forehead and said...

Kabir: Bus woh haryana wali file mil jaye tab uss sekhawat ko bataunga k kiski kitni aukat hai..Randhir forwarded hard steps towards his room..to panick Kabir..

Rd: What are you doing in my room Rathod...?

Kabit fumbled seeing Randhir entering the room with a questioning gaze

Kabir: I.... I was searching for you.. aur tu raat bhar nai tha!! He stammered while speaking that... Randhir smirked again looking at His situation

Rd: I was in nearby club! Chuck it... go out now I need to fresh myself....

Kabir: Mujhe v bulata sekhawat.. mai v jata..

Rd: You have a wife I guess..

Kabir: Its a part of enjoyment Sekhawat.. mujhe pata hai woh v kittno k sath so chuki hogi...warna jeeyegi kaise..Randhir clenched his fists but controlled his anger as sanyu's face flashed in front of him.. He cant lose control when he is way nearer to Kabir's destruction

Rd: You shouldn't under estimate a woman she can turn dry leaves green..

Kabir opened his mouth to say something in his defence... but Randhir picked up his mob answering the call..

Rd: Yes parth.. what about that file..? He turned out of the room to make Kabir more suspicious..

Rd: Yes that Haryana file.. It is in my study... No dont worry no one can find it..

What the new turnover of this project is 500 crores..

Ohk I will bring it tomorrow I know the deleagtes would reach tomorrow...

Kabir smile got wider as he thought he will steal the file before the delegates reach and it would turn his forever not knowing that it would break the last barrage of his freedom