PART-34

MUMBAI.

Randhir reached his hometown after a gap of 2years and six months. He felt that its different from the way it was when he left the place. He sat in a cab and headed towards His MANSION his HOUSE after years. His heartbeat was increasing with every accleration of the car. He saw his house reaching.. and his heart pounded like hell. Finally he reached mansion. He ran inside ma's room and saw her sleeping peacefully. When suddenly someone tapped his shoulder.

Rd: Parth! What happened to Ma? Why any doctor is not present here.

Parth: She is absolutely fine. Nothing happened to her.

Rd: Then why you said those bloody shits to me. He grabbed his collar.

Parth: Coz someone else needs you badly than anyone else..

Rd: Who?

Parth: You need to find that  someone.. saying this he left.

Randhir looked at the whole house. Everything the same.. Nothing has changed.. Everything at its just the way he loved. He heard chiming sound. He slowly went up and saw sanyukta making a lil baby sleep. Parth's daughter.. his mind was happy seeing her. She was a look alike of her mamma. perfect features of hers.. And then he noticed the bigger baby. Her face personified sadness. He smiled looking at both of them. She smiled a little pecking the baby's cheek.. He so missed that smile.. She felt someone's gaze staring at them so she looked up and saw no one. Randhir hid himself behind the curtains.. How will he face her?? He took fast steps towards his room. He opened the door and saw his room was still in the same way he left. He looked upon the whole room. He sighed. Someone tried to keep his presence alive and his heart knew the answer who did that.

He went inside washroom to freshen up.. After a lot of thirty minutes he stepped out of the washroom wearing a track and a tee... when he felt someone else's presence in his room. Sanyukta was sitting on his bed.. reading a paper. Her eyes dribbled with tears after reading that.. and she hugged the note tight. Now he can't handle het crying. He ran upto her

Rd: Sanyukta.. Why are you crying??.. he took the paper from her hands and saw its the sane note which he had written when he left the house... It's letters were smuddged due to water and he understood that those priceless pearls did this favour..

Sanyu: Aap jab wapas aaoge na!! Tab yeh kamra waisa hi hoga jaise aap chod k gaye they. She hiccuped. She knew he wasn't for real but just her hallucination which she feels every night.

Rd: Sanyukta mai wapas aa chuka hun!!.

Sanyu: I know humesha ki tarah hum aapko imagine kar rahe hain.. aankhen band karke kholungi toh gayab hojaoge.. par hum nahi chahte k yeh sapna tute.. she smiled sadly.

Aapko pata hai...hum aapka kitna intezzar karte hain.. par hume pata hai hum kavi aapse mil hi nahi payenge.. roz hum aise hi bak bak karte hain aeisa lagta hai k aap ho humari baatein sun rahe ho.. abhi tanna v maroge hume par aeisa kabi hota hi nahi... aur and before she could speak anything else.. he took her lips between his.. she turned numb. Is he real...? He sucked his lower lip as if sucking the whole pain which she felt because of him.. He tried exploring her mouth but she being numb didn't allow him.. he softly bit her lip and she gasped in horror. Yes he is real.  He kissed her to decrease all her pain and she started responding too. He caressed her hair to sooth her down and she grabbed his mane.. After fiftten minutes of passionate kiss they parted when they turned breathless...

Sanyu: Aap sach mai ho??

And he nodded in a yes..