PART-11

Parth: Saw her? Saw whom randhir!!

Rd: the same girl who came from haryana with me.

Parth: where??

Rd: Dharvi! Parth I am sorry she is in such a devastating state all because of me if that time I would have lent her a helping hand then she wouldn't have been this condition all because of me...

Parth: Calm down Randhir!! She is in dharvi; we know her place we will find her tomorrow. U go take rest tomorrow is an important day for your business. After the meeting is over we both gonna find her!

Randhir: No! I need to find her now.

Parth: Don't be impulsive bhai if you trust me then now do whatever I told you to.

Parth pushed him to his room and fed him with care.

Rd: Where's Ishika?

Parth: Must b enjoying herself if she would have loved you then at this note of time she would have been the one feeding you not me!

Rd was looking at him with a serene smile he is his only family who takes care of him every time.

Parth (breaking his chain of thoghts) : ab kya kiss karega sale!! and hugged him and they both broke into peals of laughter.

Parth: Chal ab so jaa! I promise after your meeting is over we will search for her ohk!

The night got over and woke up with parth's call

Rd: Bro u aren't my wife that you call me every time.

Parth: Meeting bro wake up now!

Randhir cut the call and at the time. It was already 8:30 and the meeting was on 9. He immeditly freshend up and went to office.

The meeting went well.The tout business man in him impressed everyone with his ability. He finally got the deal and called up parth.

Rd: Parth I cracked the deal!

Parth: Now thats a cause for celebration! I will invite Mehtas too. Now they will know the worth of the great RSS.

Rd: Give it a break bro I think that uh have got good memory so you better not forget your promise. I am coming to pick you up so be ready. And before parth could answer Randhir cut the call and drove to Parth's mansion and the search began.

The searched almost the whole dharvi. It was their fourth day of searcing her. In the morning he used to work like nothing happened and at night searched for her like maniac.

It was the fifth day of his search he didn't cared the smog, the dust the filthy people, nothing he was totally adamant to search her by any means. As Arpita was not well and it was her 6th month of pregnancy Rd forced Parth to stay with her today and today only he was going to search. The clock struck 12at night and he drovw towards a Bar. He was almost in the verge of losing patience.

Rd: give me a bottle of wine and some ice.

Voice: Yes sir!

The voice rang through his senses and chucked hard in his hormones hard..... he crocked his neck up only to see the same girl but she again going without looking at her face. He held her wrist and she uttered sorry sir I don't

do that work my work is only to serve. Randhir some how felt bad and his grip tightened around her thin wrists and ordered her to turn. she turned only to witness the same face who helped her to leave the hell. Yes, now also she is in pain now also but she is happy no one is torturing her since one month yes she is struggling hard to live but she is happy to survive she loves her life now. Her face gleamed with happiness.

Sanyu: Aap?????