PART-60

It was eight in night when Randhir opened his eyes and was surprisee to see her sitting near him and looking at him intently..

Rd: Kya hua baby? he saw waking up when she held the palm if his hand and said "thenk yew"in the same old broken english way in which she used to speak earlier

Randhir quickly grabbed her in his arms and kissed her deep and passionately.. He so missed this thing earlier.. After good fifteen minutes when they ran out of air.. They parted unwinglly...

Randhir travelled his fingers down her neck and kissed her throat line to gain a throaty moan...

Randhirrr" her breath turned heavier with his balmy kisses...

Ron!! Bhuk lagi hai.. she managed saying this inspite of her pleasureful moans.. Randhir looked up and saw her beautiful face..

Rd: Aacha toh bhuk lagi hai? He trickled her waist..

Sanyu: Haan Randhir kuch nai khaya humne subha se! She again managed speaking ignoring the trickles on her waist..

Rd: Maine b kuch nai khaya... he pouted and she pecked it..

Rd: aagar aesie hi karti rahi then none of us would be able to eat anything.. She blushed pink and he picked her up from the bed and walked down till the kitchen..

"Today we will make dinner together" he declared and she lloked at him with shock..

Sanyu: Aap kitchen mai!!! Khana pakeyenge!! She gasped in horror..

Rd: Why are you so shocked I mean I can cook well! He pouted looking confused

Sanyu: Humne kavi aapko kitchen msi paaon rakhe nai dekha! Aur aap khana banaoge! She spoke equally confused..

Randhir picked her and made her sit on the kitchen slab..

Rd: Look madam! I can cook really well.. Aaj toh tum hamare hath ka khana kha kar rahogi..

Are.. aeise nai kattte.. Isse aiese katte hain. Rukiye hum batate hain.......

And after an hour of hard work and turmoil , laughs and giggles, endless fights and taunts, and not to muss the kitchen romance eith numerous eyelocks and cuddles....dinner was set with candle flickers...

Rd: So my angel how is it? He asked with a proud smitten smirk....

Sanyu took a spoonful of gravy laced rice.. Her face lacked expression and Randhir was bitting his nails in excietment...

She took another spoon and gobbled the food like an animal..

Rd: Arre batao na accha bana hai k nai.. He nagged him like baby..

Sanyu: Baby bahat accha hai.. hum toh saara kha jayenge..But suddenly she coughed badly chocking her eind pipe and turned red..

Rabdhir panicked immedietly and made a drank a jug full of cold water..

"Baby! You fine na!".. He setteled diwn patting her head..

Sanyu: Yes I am! She smiled at him and he felt contended...

Randhir tried to mouth a little from his broth but She stopped him imedietaly..

Rd: Are kya hua?

Sanyu: Yeh hamare liye banna hai toh hum khaenge.. She snatched the sender plate.. He felt something fishy is playing out in her mind...

He snatched the plate and forced a spoon on his mouth... and the next moment threw it out of his mouth.Sanyu pani...

After drinking water he looked at her with confusion..

Rd: Baby khane mai namak kitna zyada hai aaur mirchi v.. how were you eating it.. He looked at her with a questioning gaze.. Sanyukta cupped his face and pecked his lips..

Sanyu: Aapne yeh hamare liye banaya hai..jaisa v hai..I loved it coz peheli baar kisine hamare liye yeh kiya hai. She prcked his lips again but this time it turned into a passionate kiss as his lips dipped inside her mouth exploring her to the fullest.. and his hand gave his way towards the waist curves.. they parted when they ran out of breath...

Aapko bhook nai lagi" she spoke amidst tge pleasurefull torture...

Rd: Nah I am having my dinner..he again dipped his face on the crook of her neck..

Sanyukta pushed him a little...Agar dinner nai karenge toh desert v bai milega aapko.. she winked at him..

Rd: Ab kaise karenge dinner? Khana toh bekar hai.. He spoke along with a pout..

Sanyu: Woh hum bana lenge aaur aap pout mat banaiye.. Its distracting... She confessed her heart out....

Rd: Aww toh baby se control nai hota hai.. he tricklled his waist.

Sanyu was running out of breath becuse of continuous laughing..Chodiye hume.. Pasta jal jayega. She panted speaking.. He hugged her from back and placed his chin on her shoulder blade.. Her hands was creating a magical aromatic broth for him..She turned atound holding the plate and he opened his mouth...

She fed him with lovingly staring to the chesse smeared mouth...

Randhir dropped the plate on the table and picked up sanyu and walked till his room...

Sanyu: Aap kya kar rahe hain? She asked swinging in air...

Humare desert ko room mai leke ja rahe hain. He mouthed kissing her forehead....

That night they again completed each other with their love.. they completed their emptyness in each others arms... Their heaven seemed to be in their arms...

"I love you a lot sanyu...I love you" He told panting...

I love you too... she hussed in his ear..... and they both smiled looking at their love.....