PART-44

NOTE

Sanyukta no need to panick and run in the whole house..I am going to Philadelphia for a month or two.. Woh project jald hi khatam karke will be back to my love..And no need to blush again.

This time I am going to start and end my day with your beautiful voice so their is a surprise in the left side table's drawer..Meet you their..

Sanyukta ran to the drawer and opened it. She found a new smart phone tied in red ribbon and a note sticking to it..

NOTE.

Hey! I have saved my number here installed whatsaap added myself. Rest vidushi will teach you and I know you are a first learner...Switch it on and you will get a call soon when I will reach Philadelphia.

Listen you soon.

The two notes ended and she felt like princess. Time hobbled down..She slept at almost 3am waiting for his call finally her eyes gave away but she was disturbed by some song playing somewhere in her senses..She woke up lazily and saw it's only 5. She felt her phone was doing the work of singing early in the morning. She picked it lazily without even sparing a look at the caller.

Sanyu(while yawning): hello

Rd: Sorry to disturb yaar but promised to call my love as soon as I reach.

Sanyu: Hume aapse baat nai karni..he imagined her pouting and must be looking so cute..

Rd: Are lekin maine kya kiya. I did what I promised..

Sanyu: Kya promised! you promised you wont leave me this time aur bin bataye chale gaye. Hume aapse baat nai karni.

Rd: Listen baby I am sorry I know went without informing you but its not my fault. I had left work here and they called me several times to complete it..so I came here to complete those works as soon as possible so that I can b with you forever.. Tickets v dopahar ki mili and I wanted it for night to batane ka chance hi nai mila.. I am sorry.

Sanyu smiled over the phone and said Its ok..Aap rest kar lijiye hum baad mai call karte hain.

Rd: No I so missed you in this hours so we are gonna talk for a while now and they drenched in a trench of lovesick chat..She finally bade bye at 6:30 and slept like a log.

Its almost a month they would start their day end their nights together..At saturdat nights he would James Blunt's 1976..I will call you up every saturday night and will both stay up till the morning light.... And they would end up talking till morning. Randhir never felt this happier in his life. He now understood why Ma always Said Ishika didn't love hin truely....

He ended up at Delhi Airport one month earlier. He worked day snd night the last month to work earlier. He was waiting for the flight to mumbai which was half an hour late..

Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder and he turned around to see Kabir standing with a devilish smirk..

Rd: What?

Kabir: You know I lost my wife and she is missing from the day you left..

Rd: Wife?? He was startled by the word wife..

Kabir: Yes my wife! Where is she.?

Randhir was still not able to understand a thing which he was speaking...

Rd: I am sorry what are you talking about.. and I have to leave now..

He started to leave when Kabir stopped him by placing his hand on his shoulder.. Randhir turned again.

Kabir: Sekhawat! I dont care about anything.  I want her to be back to me and back to my bed whether you alive or dead..saying this he left leaving Randhir confused and shaken..."Is Sanyukta his WIFE"..